kanye west appreciation day vol.35

http://www.thedailybeast....wisest-tweets.print.html

Kanye West is celebrating his 35th birthday today—and sure, the hip-hop star has made some mistakes in the past (TMZ cameras have been smashed,Taylor Swifts have been upstaged, and an Olsen twin may or may not have been hooked up with on this day last year), but West is only five years away from 40 now.  He’s a smitten, one-woman man and, minus a tiny kerfuffle with a laser-wielding fan at a concert this week, the rapper has mostly managed to stay out of negative headlines these days. Have the years made Yeezy wiser? We turn to his Twitter feed to see Kanye’s rules for living in action—in 140 characters or less.

On responsibility:
“I hate when I’m on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle

that video...
eek.gif
deionsandersfallinonthefloorlaughing.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Why are we appreciating this dude?

nah it's not real appreciation. it's just his birthday and that article got my morning off to some laughs at work. (slow day...)

Originally Posted by SCtrojan

nah it's not real appreciation. it's just his birthday and that article got my morning off to some laughs at work. (slow day...)
Yeah I feel you, but his shoes are about to cause a riot 
laugh.gif

Those tweets are funny. Ive been listening to his albums on the way to work lately and his beats really are awesome especially on Graduation. Theyre all so unique

Originally Posted by SCtrojan

Yeah I feel you, but his shoes are about to cause a riot 
laugh.gif
I just took a peek into that Yeezy 2 thread 
laugh.gif
 dudes are really paying $100 for info about the release 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

Those tweets are funny. Ive been listening to his albums on the way to work lately and his beats really are awesome especially on Graduation. Theyre all so unique

I like Kanye and all but I always look up the original versions of his beats and like them even more... I also realized sometimes he does the bare minimum in turning out a sample... its all good tho

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ how mad hypebeasts near Melrose will be when my hook up gets me a couple pairs of the Yeezy's this weekend.

Post 1k
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The greatest/best artist in music for the past 4/5 years
glasses.gif

but College Dropout dropped in 2004, tho
i gotta check out this Yeezy thread 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The greatest/best artist in music for the past 4/5 years
glasses.gif

but College Dropout dropped in 2004, tho
i gotta check out this Yeezy thread 
laugh.gif
I gave him the "Best Artist" title after I heard "Graduation". His best album, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom