[| -- Kanye West: College Dropout Advance (not the Retail Album) Thoughts? -- |]

Originally Posted by D723

He was so much more soulful then.
Originally Posted by ciph4

pimp.gif
@ NT during the SoundShare days..

Heavy hitters fo life, Rocafella fo life .. Throw ya diamonds up Throw ya diamonds up Throw ya diaaaamondssss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1 Of Ye's hardest tracks for sure. He was so much more soulful then.

Dog, that's my SH @%%! T.

Everybody thought I was makin' a compilation,
I was really makin' myself they compe-tay-shun.

Talk about foreshadowing.

going from his first 3 albums to 808s just runied him for me ... i hope he goes back to that old ye ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

going from his first 3 albums to 808s just runied him for me ... i hope he goes back to that old ye ...
i think we will get more of the put on/go hard type ye from now on. he will rap but there will be auto tone.

Play the mess out of wack N

I remember being proud that the common fly dude had a rep in rap

I have multiple versions of this. All went hard, People thought I was crazy for what I was bumping. I was a jr/sr in HS, so it was music for my mind/

Originally Posted by flossb15

I thought Ye went harder on Wack _'s then most rappers do on their diss tracks.

"You would roll three blunts and +#@* up three blunts, $*$@#%+!%#%+ you would +#@* up a free lunch."
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Who said the No DJ/CDQ doesn't exist?!?! Q?? If Google doesn't work, I was an all-state high school QB ...

Originally Posted by flossb15

I thought Ye went harder on Wack _'s then most rappers do on their diss tracks.

"You would roll three blunts and +#@* up three blunts, $*$@#%+!%#%+ you would +#@* up a free lunch."
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
DAWWWWG,
just keep it right thurr like Chingay
ya girl dont like me how long has she been gay
spanish girl say no habla INGLAY
and everybody wanna run to me for they SINGLAY

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Who said the No DJ/CDQ doesn't exist?!?! Q?? If Google doesn't work, I was an all-state high school QB ...

2z8yiq8.jpg

I got a step or two on that fade route...

YO! I don't even know if I can still find my version with L-Boog.

BUT this thread has me thinking; what ever happened to Gida K? His track "Respect the Roc" was what REALLY put me onto Kanye and his productionstyle. That's when I really started paying attention. Quite sure a year + before MTV took notice.
grin.gif

DF!!!

frozn - I didn't know of the CDQ version until someone mentioned it's on Freshman Adjustment which I found through Google.
pimp.gif

edit: Ant that's the version everyone is speaking of "Self Conscious/All Falls Down".

Can I find almost all of Ye's pre College Dropout tracks on Freshman Adjustment 1&2 and The Lost Tapes? I feel like I have em all.

most of those songs are from one of his mixtapes some of them are on freshman orientation 1 and the others are in freshman orientaiton 2

does anybody know what tape the OG version of hey mama is on? no dj, cdq?? i used to have this song. not talking about the album version. the OG version withthe sample and all of that...also a cdq version of the OG home song.

My Way
smokin.gif
, one of my top played songs on itunes.

"The ROC got "-Ye" but they ain't snortin' it
They just got him up the base line recordin' !%$!"
pimp.gif

My way is playing right now...Definitely album worthy, and it doesnt even use material that ended up being recycled like a lot of the songs

Back
Top Bottom