Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by jomitm

So she was like 11 when College Dropout came out...?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am with NinjaHood. Living in DC, that girl would be in the 10th percentile when it comes to phatness.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

*Cue Grandpa Simpson gif*
Not understanding what you don't understand. She isn't phat. She has some hooters yea, but come on now. Different cultures. Her phatness compared to what is in the city is like thinking Jimmer has a chance of averaging 30 in the NBA. Whole different beast.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am with NinjaHood. Living in DC, that girl would be in the 10th percentile when it comes to phatness.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

*Cue Grandpa Simpson gif*
Not understanding what you don't understand. She isn't phat. She has some hooters yea, but come on now. Different cultures. Her phatness compared to what is in the city is like thinking Jimmer has a chance of averaging 30 in the NBA. Whole different beast.

i dont consider amber rose an average white chick when she italian and cape verdean :smile:

great combo, not to mention look at her body.......thats above avg for any chick.................then throw in her hair style and there you go........she is exotic

that chick on the first page is a avg white chick but she isnt because she has a modeling contract that is all.

i dont consider amber rose an average white chick when she italian and cape verdean :smile:

great combo, not to mention look at her body.......thats above avg for any chick.................then throw in her hair style and there you go........she is exotic

that chick on the first page is a avg white chick but she isnt because she has a modeling contract that is all.

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

damn yo, yall making ninjahood feel bad....he prob reevaluating all the girls he smashed
grin.gif
laugh.gif
spare me....

that white girl is extra regular....

if she's a dime piece then whats a white girl like carmen electra then a improper fraction? 11 over 10? lolz

carmen_electra-4.jpg

stop gassin da chick b....jeez
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

damn yo, yall making ninjahood feel bad....he prob reevaluating all the girls he smashed
grin.gif
laugh.gif
spare me....

that white girl is extra regular....

if she's a dime piece then whats a white girl like carmen electra then a improper fraction? 11 over 10? lolz

carmen_electra-4.jpg

stop gassin da chick b....jeez
laugh.gif

It's obvious that everyone has different taste in women.. Ninja it's ok if you think this girl is average. But why is it a race thing when others think the females you posted are average/below average.. but it don't even matter everyone has their own preferences

It's obvious that everyone has different taste in women.. Ninja it's ok if you think this girl is average. But why is it a race thing when others think the females you posted are average/below average.. but it don't even matter everyone has their own preferences

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i wanna know where some of ya reside at...cuz if this is holy grail for ya then 
laugh.gif

she cute, but c'mon......i can pick a random @!!**%+ from 7dia7noches.net that makes this chick look pedestrian.

now we talkin about PURE aesthetics...sure this chick may have other factors that we dunno about that gives her that extra couple of notches..

but as of right now? i dont see it...like i said before her brunette friend looks BETTER.

Probably "Osh Gosh Central River Valley, North Dakota". I mean, I don't know why some of you n_'s get mad when some one states that they see chicks that look WAY better than a chick like this on DAILY basis at Dunkin Donuts, college campus, Quiznos, train station, Barnes & Nobles, etc.....ya'll make it seem like seeing a beautiful (actually multiple beautiful) chicks on a daily basis is not possible. God forbid I say I seen at minimum 8 chicks today, Wednesday,  April 6, 2011.....that would make this chick look average.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i wanna know where some of ya reside at...cuz if this is holy grail for ya then 
laugh.gif

she cute, but c'mon......i can pick a random @!!**%+ from 7dia7noches.net that makes this chick look pedestrian.

now we talkin about PURE aesthetics...sure this chick may have other factors that we dunno about that gives her that extra couple of notches..

but as of right now? i dont see it...like i said before her brunette friend looks BETTER.

Probably "Osh Gosh Central River Valley, North Dakota". I mean, I don't know why some of you n_'s get mad when some one states that they see chicks that look WAY better than a chick like this on DAILY basis at Dunkin Donuts, college campus, Quiznos, train station, Barnes & Nobles, etc.....ya'll make it seem like seeing a beautiful (actually multiple beautiful) chicks on a daily basis is not possible. God forbid I say I seen at minimum 8 chicks today, Wednesday,  April 6, 2011.....that would make this chick look average.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No matter how many hoodrats ninjahood posts that have bad bodies they are still hoodrats. A skinny white girl > a thick $++!$%@ ANYDAY

Most of them are borderline fat.

The cellulite must be crazy underneath all those clothes because are thick from eating 25 chips and little debbies, NOT THICK from Working out and keeping fit.

They smash constantly so the P looks like roastbeef.

The list goes on and on....Smashing a girl that takes care of herself and comes from a better quality of life is ALWAYS WINNING....

I don't know what's worse the spanish and black hoodrats ya gas up or the Asians with the physique of 12 year old boys.

What happened to regular girls that don't fall into any categories?

Oh yeah...the NT community made all those threads "Spanish Chick Thread" "White Girl Thread" "Black Girl Thread"

How can ANYONE get mad at the racial tension on NT when SEGRATION is ENCOURAGED....?

No matter how many hoodrats ninjahood posts that have bad bodies they are still hoodrats. A skinny white girl > a thick $++!$%@ ANYDAY

Most of them are borderline fat.

The cellulite must be crazy underneath all those clothes because are thick from eating 25 chips and little debbies, NOT THICK from Working out and keeping fit.

They smash constantly so the P looks like roastbeef.

The list goes on and on....Smashing a girl that takes care of herself and comes from a better quality of life is ALWAYS WINNING....

I don't know what's worse the spanish and black hoodrats ya gas up or the Asians with the physique of 12 year old boys.

What happened to regular girls that don't fall into any categories?

Oh yeah...the NT community made all those threads "Spanish Chick Thread" "White Girl Thread" "Black Girl Thread"

How can ANYONE get mad at the racial tension on NT when SEGRATION is ENCOURAGED....?

Back
Top Bottom