Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Take Michael Jordan's skills away and I guarantee that he would not have as much success as he did during those title runs.

Originally Posted by Airupthere301

This should make EVERYONE happy.
roll.gif
smokin.gif

o5t2ef.jpg
eek.gif

now thats a bad white chick

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

How are white girls overrated on here? If anything it's those big booty girls that most of y'all drool over and call "thick" that are overrated as hell.

NT embraces any girl as long as she has a big booty and hates on girls with normal physiques 
tired.gif

It's actually both.
In one corner, those who think any woman who is thick or not a size 4 is fat and ugly... usually they will also love "average" women with slimmer bodies. In the other corner, there are those who prefer thicker women, and their desire for mass and curves will be at a higher priority than those who prefer a pretty face and average/good body... this group also looks down on "average" women such as the girl in discussion in this thread.

Both sides complain that the other is wrong, when they're both wrong... and both right. Most people fail to realize that there's preference and beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and while that's cliche, it does apply to the standard NT debate about who is attractive and who isn't. The problem becomes when you address your "preference" and standard of beauty is just a social construct which is a result of your culture, societal upbringings, and experiences. So what happens on here is those who prefer thicker women, react towards any praise and attention given to slim, white women as NTers simply buying into white America's standard of beauty and that woman HAS to be average and unworthy of praise. On the flip side, many who favor women such as Kate Upton primarily, do not find thicker women with curves attractive because they're raised to believe they're ugly or somehow abnormal, since they don't fit into the standard expectations of beauty and attractiveness.

Which touches on your last comment, "normal" physiques. "Normal" is subjective, and for the most part a social construct... so when you (and I'm not attacking you personally at all) claim someone falls under the "normal" category, it automatically subjects others who don't as "abnormal". Obviously that can be problematic and is a major reason for the "whitening" of non-white women and the issues within minority communities about trying to fit in to the "American" standard of beauty... but that's another issue, although very related.

Also, when people claim "I see women that look better than here on a daily basis", I don't doubt that (although I'm sure they're exaggerating at times), that doesn't change the fact that those women are still in the minority of ALL women. For the most part, the supermodels/models/etc and other women on here who get attention are NOT average whatsoever. If you go to your local supermarket, church, mall, school, whatever, the average girl will not look like Kate Upton at all. That doesn't mean you don't see plenty of women who look as good or better than Upton, but if she was average, then the majority of women would look like her and that isn't the case. Nothing separates supermodels or those voted "most beautiful" from a regular woman who isn't famous, many things go into being in the select group of SI swimsuit models or Victoria Secret models, it's not as if they based their choices on a scientific study of billions of women.

In the end it's incredibly pointless to argue back and forth about what you believe is attractive because it's all subjective. Women of all shapes, colors, sizes, are beautiful and worthy of praise... the problem becomes when people fail to recognize their own pre-conceived and socially constructed views of beauty that are influenced by your environment and society (which applies to both camps).  Rather than simply appreciate women of all types and their beauty, people on here spend so much time trying to put down and degrade other women simply because they don't find them attractive, spend less time on the negative and more on the positive in life and we'll all be better.

Yeah I wrote a lot, but consider it my final answer for any past, present, and future threads on women. File it in the NT reference book for me
laugh.gif

Truth and the funny thing is that the ppl who said she isnt average/regular admitted in a way she was average/regular when the average/regular non airbrushed non special fx/camera lighting etc pic was shown. Then said oh she only looks regular/average because of the pic. But that pic shows how she would look on a day to day basis w/o the expensive highend photo shoots,makeup artist etc that the average girl doesnt have.

Ppl keep saying this stupid %%$ about ok if you can show me a girl around the block that look better prove it. im assuming most ppl if did so would be using a cam phone etc.. And while im pretty good with the iphone 4, and its a decent fairly good cam, it doesnt nearly have the quality of lets say the cams pro cam men use. Plus i seriously doubt a dude can walk down the street and see a girl who has their makeup etc done by some of the best ppl in thhe biz.

And ppl hate to say race has nuttin to do with it but this thread more then proves that it does. Which infacts proves the average white chic point. Lets see on average this particular look/body is the average/most reffered look for beauty when it comes to modeling, and the average/most reffered person who is pigmently challenged is going to agree that this is above average in looks.

Its not rocket science ppl. Take average/norm pretty white girl who fits the mold of what we will determine as beauty + photoshop,lighting,camera angles,exotic different looks in both makeup/clothes and pic background and present it to the average/norm day to day person, in which this country is white= the average/norm typical pretty white girl who is portrayed to be above average will appear to be above average to the average/norm typical white male/female.

I mean we could do a poll on the average/norm typical pretty white girl who is said to the a dime and Id bet my left nutt that for the most part the typical average everday white/asian white guy will think she is a dime.

With that being said these type of threads are stupid because why have a discusssion/debate when you already will know the result before the discussion/debate even starts.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

How are white girls overrated on here? If anything it's those big booty girls that most of y'all drool over and call "thick" that are overrated as hell.

NT embraces any girl as long as she has a big booty and hates on girls with normal physiques 
tired.gif

It's actually both.
In one corner, those who think any woman who is thick or not a size 4 is fat and ugly... usually they will also love "average" women with slimmer bodies. In the other corner, there are those who prefer thicker women, and their desire for mass and curves will be at a higher priority than those who prefer a pretty face and average/good body... this group also looks down on "average" women such as the girl in discussion in this thread.

Both sides complain that the other is wrong, when they're both wrong... and both right. Most people fail to realize that there's preference and beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and while that's cliche, it does apply to the standard NT debate about who is attractive and who isn't. The problem becomes when you address your "preference" and standard of beauty is just a social construct which is a result of your culture, societal upbringings, and experiences. So what happens on here is those who prefer thicker women, react towards any praise and attention given to slim, white women as NTers simply buying into white America's standard of beauty and that woman HAS to be average and unworthy of praise. On the flip side, many who favor women such as Kate Upton primarily, do not find thicker women with curves attractive because they're raised to believe they're ugly or somehow abnormal, since they don't fit into the standard expectations of beauty and attractiveness.

Which touches on your last comment, "normal" physiques. "Normal" is subjective, and for the most part a social construct... so when you (and I'm not attacking you personally at all) claim someone falls under the "normal" category, it automatically subjects others who don't as "abnormal". Obviously that can be problematic and is a major reason for the "whitening" of non-white women and the issues within minority communities about trying to fit in to the "American" standard of beauty... but that's another issue, although very related.

Also, when people claim "I see women that look better than here on a daily basis", I don't doubt that (although I'm sure they're exaggerating at times), that doesn't change the fact that those women are still in the minority of ALL women. For the most part, the supermodels/models/etc and other women on here who get attention are NOT average whatsoever. If you go to your local supermarket, church, mall, school, whatever, the average girl will not look like Kate Upton at all. That doesn't mean you don't see plenty of women who look as good or better than Upton, but if she was average, then the majority of women would look like her and that isn't the case. Nothing separates supermodels or those voted "most beautiful" from a regular woman who isn't famous, many things go into being in the select group of SI swimsuit models or Victoria Secret models, it's not as if they based their choices on a scientific study of billions of women.

In the end it's incredibly pointless to argue back and forth about what you believe is attractive because it's all subjective. Women of all shapes, colors, sizes, are beautiful and worthy of praise... the problem becomes when people fail to recognize their own pre-conceived and socially constructed views of beauty that are influenced by your environment and society (which applies to both camps).  Rather than simply appreciate women of all types and their beauty, people on here spend so much time trying to put down and degrade other women simply because they don't find them attractive, spend less time on the negative and more on the positive in life and we'll all be better.

Yeah I wrote a lot, but consider it my final answer for any past, present, and future threads on women. File it in the NT reference book for me
laugh.gif

Truth and the funny thing is that the ppl who said she isnt average/regular admitted in a way she was average/regular when the average/regular non airbrushed non special fx/camera lighting etc pic was shown. Then said oh she only looks regular/average because of the pic. But that pic shows how she would look on a day to day basis w/o the expensive highend photo shoots,makeup artist etc that the average girl doesnt have.

Ppl keep saying this stupid %%$ about ok if you can show me a girl around the block that look better prove it. im assuming most ppl if did so would be using a cam phone etc.. And while im pretty good with the iphone 4, and its a decent fairly good cam, it doesnt nearly have the quality of lets say the cams pro cam men use. Plus i seriously doubt a dude can walk down the street and see a girl who has their makeup etc done by some of the best ppl in thhe biz.

And ppl hate to say race has nuttin to do with it but this thread more then proves that it does. Which infacts proves the average white chic point. Lets see on average this particular look/body is the average/most reffered look for beauty when it comes to modeling, and the average/most reffered person who is pigmently challenged is going to agree that this is above average in looks.

Its not rocket science ppl. Take average/norm pretty white girl who fits the mold of what we will determine as beauty + photoshop,lighting,camera angles,exotic different looks in both makeup/clothes and pic background and present it to the average/norm day to day person, in which this country is white= the average/norm typical pretty white girl who is portrayed to be above average will appear to be above average to the average/norm typical white male/female.

I mean we could do a poll on the average/norm typical pretty white girl who is said to the a dime and Id bet my left nutt that for the most part the typical average everday white/asian white guy will think she is a dime.

With that being said these type of threads are stupid because why have a discusssion/debate when you already will know the result before the discussion/debate even starts.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by LDJ

pigmently challenged
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol im crazy for that but in all seriousness. The theory i said can be applied to almost anything. take a candy paint dunk on 24's for example. The average hood dude is gonna see that car as average nuttin special, they seen waaaaaaaay better rims paint more tvs etc. the average typical white etc is gonna think its trashy hood etc. Ergo same with thick chicks. A rice burner cars the average typical urban teen white/asian kid is gonna be ah nuttin special i seen faster/better kits etc. The typical/average dude from the hood is gonna be like its wack why is there a big !+#+ bookshelf on your trunk.

And this has been proven time and time again in iuno.... REAL LIFE and even in post/threads on this message board. Fact Katie Winslow... to the average/typical white is gonna be smokin bad, and seen as media driven stereotypical white chick to average black etc. And someone like Trina (back in the day Trina) is seen to be bad/hot to average black guy, and cottage cheese/fat sloopy/cow/hood to stereotypical/average white.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by LDJ

pigmently challenged
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol im crazy for that but in all seriousness. The theory i said can be applied to almost anything. take a candy paint dunk on 24's for example. The average hood dude is gonna see that car as average nuttin special, they seen waaaaaaaay better rims paint more tvs etc. the average typical white etc is gonna think its trashy hood etc. Ergo same with thick chicks. A rice burner cars the average typical urban teen white/asian kid is gonna be ah nuttin special i seen faster/better kits etc. The typical/average dude from the hood is gonna be like its wack why is there a big !+#+ bookshelf on your trunk.

And this has been proven time and time again in iuno.... REAL LIFE and even in post/threads on this message board. Fact Katie Winslow... to the average/typical white is gonna be smokin bad, and seen as media driven stereotypical white chick to average black etc. And someone like Trina (back in the day Trina) is seen to be bad/hot to average black guy, and cottage cheese/fat sloopy/cow/hood to stereotypical/average white.

Whoa, 30 pages about 'Ye? I'm sure it's more about 'Ye than the girl, wondering why he chose her over you?

Whoa, 30 pages about 'Ye? I'm sure it's more about 'Ye than the girl, wondering why he chose her over you?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Fade On You

kateupton.gif

Wait though...SHE'S AVERAGE.  
Take the rack away, she has no body WHATSOEVER...she's cute but she def. isn't bad...i see better white girls walking around, soho, park slope, and williamsburg....this gif doesn't disprove anything
Why are we talking her rack away? I don't get when people say, "take [insert body part] away", yeah, you suspect. Also just cause YOU see better looking girls around doesn't discredit this female. It's always the NTers that say "I see better looking chicks than Halle Berry, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce" doesnt mean a %###%+* thing cuz those chicks are still dope.
good golly...i'd hit until it fell off.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Fade On You

kateupton.gif

Wait though...SHE'S AVERAGE.  
Take the rack away, she has no body WHATSOEVER...she's cute but she def. isn't bad...i see better white girls walking around, soho, park slope, and williamsburg....this gif doesn't disprove anything
Why are we talking her rack away? I don't get when people say, "take [insert body part] away", yeah, you suspect. Also just cause YOU see better looking girls around doesn't discredit this female. It's always the NTers that say "I see better looking chicks than Halle Berry, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce" doesnt mean a %###%+* thing cuz those chicks are still dope.
good golly...i'd hit until it fell off.

Back
Top Bottom