smh.gif

everything is not what it seems
just because a girl looks and sounds good
doesnt mean that she is good
if you know what im sayin

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Rap wise he fell off after Late Registration.
eek.gif

You really gon sit there and act like he didn't drop Graduation??

The way you talkin u can say he fell off after CD..
Graduation sucked and so did 808's.
Basically how I feel although I don't think Graduation sucked. Mediocre compared to CD and LR.

I've seen some ridiculous posts on NT... too many really... but this right here...
ohwell.gif

Some of you need to listen to music other than hip-hop before you make ******ed claims like this
laugh.gif

eek.gif

If you listen to the lyrics on Graduation there's no way you could say they were better than CD or LR. Production wise maybe but lyrically, never.
Yo...you're reaching MEB/M16 status with me bruh...what the hell do lyrics matter as much?

Go kick punchlines at the meal table over your TV dinner or something and try not to drop food on your Moleskin rhymebook...
eyes.gif

The songs on that album were DAMN GOOD (don't forget to mention MEMORABLE, ORIGINAL, and some of them even INSPIRATIONAL) and some of the best RAP MUSIChas to offer in its entire catalog.

While 'Ye isn't the GREATEST EVER, he is damn sure one of the best to ever do it.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Kanye has never been that good of a rapper....

but he has made good music.
The hell u talmbout??

he's decent at best when it comes to rhyme skills (i dont think thats his strong point)

but overall, he makes good to great music.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

I'm guessing you're:
- in high school
- immature
- ignorant
- all the above

.. and I love Kanye.
brown_block_LOL.GIF

finally going to be able to make use of my ignore button for once, never thought i would use it.
roll.gif
. this is probably the stupidest thread i've ever seen in my life.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

eek.gif

If you listen to the lyrics on Graduation there's no way you could say they were better than CD or LR. Production wise maybe but lyrically, never.
Yo...you're reaching MEB/M16 status with me bruh...what the hell do lyrics matter as much?

Go kick punchlines at the meal table over your TV dinner or something and try not to drop food on your Moleskin rhymebook...
eyes.gif

The songs on that album were DAMN GOOD (don't forget to mention MEMORABLE, ORIGINAL, and some of them even INSPIRATIONAL) and some of the best RAP MUSIC has to offer in its entire catalog.

While 'Ye isn't the GREATEST EVER, he is damn sure one of the best to ever do it.

kanye is obviously a top5 "MUSICIAN" classic beats classic songs classic albums. more then 1 genre rap and singing(even tho he cant sing) hes also areal poet. but hes the the greatest of all time..<-beatles

Originally Posted by SoundsoftheGame

kanye is obviously a top5 "MUSICIAN" classic beats classic songs classic albums. more then 1 genre rap and singing(even tho he cant sing) hes also a real poet. but hes the the greatest of all time..<-beatles
i mean NOT THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME my bad but he is one of the greatest..

Back
Top Bottom