Kanye West Is the greatest Musician of all time

roll.gif

MUSICIAN?!?!?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I honestly don't think its right to say the best is from the rap genre. This is coming from someone who listens to 99% rap music.

Marcus jordan is the greatest ball player of all time!- he plays basketball- his father is MJ - has a crazy collection of jordans

dude made the JAY > Biggie thread

then the beans vs. hov thread while we had a 13+ page threda on the topic already

Holden,dirty, or bastitch if you're reading this please ban this fool

greatest Musician....... if being a Producer is being a Musician then maybe you can say he is one of the greatest musician.
You guys must be crazy if you say kanye cant Rap. His word play is tight.

I just recently heard a Verse he spit while performing with kid cudi i think its called

"im so appauled"

Kanye killed that vearse

Uhhhh, a musician is somebody that actually plays an instrument! There are kids in every church across Amaerica that will hand him the business and I meanliterally KIDS, not to mention the actual musicians they have to watch play on sundays.

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Rap wise he fell off after Late Registration.
eek.gif

You really gon sit there and act like he didn't drop Graduation??

The way you talkin u can say he fell off after CD..
If you listen to the lyrics on Graduation there's no way you could say they were better than CD or LR. Production wise maybe but lyrically, never.
Yo...you're reaching MEB/M16 status with me bruh...what the hell do lyrics matter as much?

Go kick punchlines at the meal table over your TV dinner or something and try not to drop food on your Moleskin rhymebook...
eyes.gif

The songs on that album were DAMN GOOD (don't forget to mention MEMORABLE, ORIGINAL, and some of them even INSPIRATIONAL) and some of the best RAP MUSIC has to offer in its entire catalog.

While 'Ye isn't the GREATEST EVER, he is damn sure one of the best to ever do it.
Who said anything about punchlines? Comparing me to MEB isn't gonna make my point go away. You talking like I had a post filled with how Kanyeis gay.

We obviously hearing two different albums cuz the lyrics were not inspiring, memorable, or original. More like corny, cheesy, lame, and pathetic. This lyricaleffort always made me question if he ever did have ghostwriters other than the confirmed songs. What the **+@ is a moleskin rhyme book? You coming at me withall of these preconceived stereotypes when you just look stupid cuz you don't know #%##.

I know Kanye isn't some lyrical monster or ever was. I'm comparing the lyrical effort on Graduation to his previous album, Late Registration. If youcompare the two Graduation is a lackluster, pitiful joke. Dude went pop hard on that album save a few songs lyrically.

There's a lot of dudes you can say were "the best to ever do it" that claim is nothing but subjective

But I know you probably won't be able to comprehend this since "what the hell do lyrics matter as much?" right?

^ Agreed. Late Registration was on a whole 'nother level. Graduation just doesn't compare. Let's not even talk about 808's...

I would have to agree.

Kanye has never been the same after LR, Graduation is probably one of the most overrated albums ever.
Dude absolutely abandoned what made us fans when he dropped graduation. Its sounds very rushed and uninspired IMO
Beats, and lyrics. I mean how do you go from All Falls Down, Spaceships, Roses, Hey Mama, Addiction etc... to Drunken Hot Girls, Stronger, Barry Bonds
sick.gif

I wont even comment on 808s...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Rap wise he fell off after Late Registration.
eek.gif

You really gon sit there and act like he didn't drop Graduation??

The way you talkin u can say he fell off after CD..
If you listen to the lyrics on Graduation there's no way you could say they were better than CD or LR. Production wise maybe but lyrically, never.
Yo...you're reaching MEB/M16 status with me bruh...what the hell do lyrics matter as much?

Go kick punchlines at the meal table over your TV dinner or something and try not to drop food on your Moleskin rhymebook...
eyes.gif

The songs on that album were DAMN GOOD (don't forget to mention MEMORABLE, ORIGINAL, and some of them even INSPIRATIONAL) and some of the best RAP MUSIC has to offer in its entire catalog.

While 'Ye isn't the GREATEST EVER, he is damn sure one of the best to ever do it.
1dc3507ae8bcce6626d2cc17e73fce184264a86.gif

Most of that album can barely be considered Rap/Hip-Hop. I don't like making statements like this either, but to also say some of those songs are amongstthe best in the genre...well I'm at a loss for words.

no lie, every time I chime into the Music Forum, I bust up laughing when I read OP's threat title. I even twittered how idiotic of a statement that is. SMH

Back
Top Bottom