<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

https://plus.google.com/p...7?authkey=CN7796rf99PrJQ

Jay playing fake emotional while performing "New Day".

You live in Paris?  My sister lives there....I should have told her to go to the show,

Nah I live in Germany, about a 3 hour drive.

Your sister lives in Paris and wasn't at least hanging out in Bercy (district of Paris where the concert was held)? That spot was popping the entire weekend. I left the area once just to look at the Mona Lisa and get some Chipotle. Didn't even have to hit a club or a bar, it was popping that hard just outside sitting on the steps.

Yeah she lives two blocks or so from the Eiffel Tower...she might have been out of town, but it seems like that show would have been extra large, can't miss. 

I met people from like 30 countries out there just for the concert. Felt like a family reunion or some *%*$.

Definitely an event.

Nas still won tho.

laugh.gif
 Nas from day one.  I've always shared that sentiment. 

I met people from like 30 countries out there just for the concert. Felt like a family reunion or some *%*$.

Definitely an event.

Nas still won tho.

The IRS says differently champ.................
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by emier2

i wonder what tickets were running

ask Jay-z's biggest fan Illuztrious...he was in attendance...jealous my dude

I was too it was 56 Euro for the floor seats 
and let me tell you it was wild hot. 

every 20 minutes the crowd would just be throwing bodies over cause they were passing out.

Jay and Kanye had to see this but they just kept going (understandably so) 

it got so crazy the security in the trench were spraying water out and people were fining for it like it was money

pics and videos coming soon...it was good of someone to bump this thread to remind me to post

These are from June 1st in Paris at the then record 11 times show

View from the floor before it started---we got way closer as the show went on

2v28j2d.jpg

Otis....it was live pardon the shakes

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

N What N Who.....I promise I was the only one who knew all the old Jay Words. But they went nuts for Kanye

Flashing Lights

Gotta Have it

New Day

Empire State of Mind

On to the Next One

Very end of Big Pimpin

99 Problems

I dont even remember what this one was i was just trying to capture how close we were

N in Paris.....too crazy all 11 times to get anything close to a good video so I quit. This is number 3 when they came back out

Kanye on his grandiose soliloquy about how no one performs their song 10 times, right before 11. Not shown is him talking about this is a "National championship hall of fame type moment RIGHT NOW"...then he screamed right now 10 more times and hit the diddy across the stage

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Watch it before Youtube deletes it... From Hackney Weekend 2012 6/23/12...20:57 Beyonce in a mosh pit

As ambassador of Team Metalheads I decree following under our Amendments: Article 19 Section 2 Paragraph 47 that the "Mosh Pits" were in fact invalid due to not following minimum requirements and its involved parties (concert go-ers) preceding actions were poor and not up to current legislative standards.

*Kanye Shrug* At least they tried

Definitely an event.

Nas still won tho.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Watch it before Youtube deletes it... From Hackney Weekend 2012 6/23/12...20:57 Beyonce in a mosh pit

As ambassador of Team Metalheads I decree following under our Amendments: Article 19 Section 2 Paragraph 47 that the "Mosh Pits" were in fact invalid due to not following minimum requirements and its involved parties (concert go-ers) preceding actions were poor and not up to current legislative standards.

*Kanye Shrug* At least they tried
laugh.gif

Swear everybody tryna get on the mosh pit wave these days.

The one i seen pop off at A$APs show was wild for a urban gig. Generally speaking though they're frail compared to the metal joints.

_'s heads get blown smooth off in those
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom