great album

Ocean shouldn't have been on the album twice

No Cudi No Bon Iver No ID

I don't know if I hear anything as good as Diamonds from LR

Blueprint 2 >

8/10

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Son shut up, your name is PleaseSayTheBaby23...no one in here is trying to argue with you about music
laugh.gif
says the man with the Cam gif
roll.gif

What does my AVY have to do with anything? Cam is obviously flashing money, and thats something I can relate to
laugh.gif

But your name is PleaseSayTheBaby23.. you have a screename after a grown #!! man with a lip ring, who kisses men in the mouth. 
sick.gif

This argument is now over.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

alien.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Son shut up, your name is PleaseSayTheBaby23...no one in here is trying to argue with you about music
laugh.gif
says the man with the Cam gif
roll.gif

What does my AVY have to do with anything? Cam is obviously flashing money, and thats something I can relate to
laugh.gif

But your name is PleaseSayTheBaby23.. you have a screename after a grown #!! man with a lip ring, who kisses men in the mouth. 
sick.gif

This argument is now over.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

alien.gif

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Where did Kanye sing on this album?
like i said it's that "rap singing" @#$% he does, not the 808 heartbreaks stuff.
Lift Off
N's in Paris
Murder to Excellence
Otis

I'm pretty sure there are a few more but I'm not trying to go back and listen.

and ok, "NO ONE" is an exaggeration. But you'd be lying to yourself if you say majority of the people that bought that album still bump it like that. 0 replay value compared to CD and LR.

Alot of you talk as if Kanye's recent albums break into new musical territories or some @#$%. Listen to other genres for a change

What album that came out last year still gets major play from the majority of ppl who bought it?
The Roots : How I got Over
Nas & Damien - Distant Relatives

Skyzoo : Illmind

GFK - Apollo Kids

Em - Recovery (I'm sure a lot of fans still do)

Black Milk - AOTY

Just to name a few.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Where did Kanye sing on this album?
like i said it's that "rap singing" @#$% he does, not the 808 heartbreaks stuff.
Lift Off
N's in Paris
Murder to Excellence
Otis

I'm pretty sure there are a few more but I'm not trying to go back and listen.

and ok, "NO ONE" is an exaggeration. But you'd be lying to yourself if you say majority of the people that bought that album still bump it like that. 0 replay value compared to CD and LR.

Alot of you talk as if Kanye's recent albums break into new musical territories or some @#$%. Listen to other genres for a change

What album that came out last year still gets major play from the majority of ppl who bought it?
The Roots : How I got Over
Nas & Damien - Distant Relatives

Skyzoo : Illmind

GFK - Apollo Kids

Em - Recovery (I'm sure a lot of fans still do)

Black Milk - AOTY

Just to name a few.

After listening again 2day This album is the culmination of BP3 & MBDTF that "new" orchestra based instrumentation mixed with rap elements.... They now have this sound perfected and IMO.... This will eventually one of the biggest albums for them.

This album has the ability to draw in ANYBODY based off production alone and these two just have a natural chemistry on this album and its obvious. Def gets better with every listen and Damn i cant wait til the new "hov for dummies :WTT edition" lol because he has sooooo many double triple meanings meannnnnnnnnn

After listening again 2day This album is the culmination of BP3 & MBDTF that "new" orchestra based instrumentation mixed with rap elements.... They now have this sound perfected and IMO.... This will eventually one of the biggest albums for them.

This album has the ability to draw in ANYBODY based off production alone and these two just have a natural chemistry on this album and its obvious. Def gets better with every listen and Damn i cant wait til the new "hov for dummies :WTT edition" lol because he has sooooo many double triple meanings meannnnnnnnnn

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Sweet King Martin
Sweet Queen Coretta
Sweet Brother Malcolm
Sweet Queen Betty
Sweet Mother Mary
Sweet Father Joseph, Sweet Jesus

We made it in America
Sweet Baby Jesus, oooohoh sweet baby Jesus
We made it in America
2333540_o.gif

SWEET BABY JESUS!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but real talk this is my favorite song on the album...$*%* like a rap negro spiritual b 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Sweet King Martin
Sweet Queen Coretta
Sweet Brother Malcolm
Sweet Queen Betty
Sweet Mother Mary

We made it in America
We made it in America
2333540_o.gif

SWEET BABY JESUS!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but real talk this is my favorite song on the album...$*%* like a rap negro spiritual b 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

More I listen to this joint, the more I feel it'll be a better album live.

Damn, I need to stop sleeping and purchase these got damn tickets already.
30t6p3b.gif

More I listen to this joint, the more I feel it'll be a better album live.

Damn, I need to stop sleeping and purchase these got damn tickets already.
30t6p3b.gif

Sweet King Martin
Sweet Queen Coretta
Sweet Brother Malcolm
Sweet Queen Betty
Sweet Mother Mary

We made it in America
We made it in America
2333540_o.gif

SWEET BABY JESUS!!!!!

A+
roll.gif

Sweet King Martin
Sweet Queen Coretta
Sweet Brother Malcolm
Sweet Queen Betty
Sweet Mother Mary

We made it in America
We made it in America
2333540_o.gif

SWEET BABY JESUS!!!!!

A+
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Overall I say the album is pretty cool. It's not a bad album at all, but It's not on a classic level in my opinion. A couple songs that jam here and there, yet there are a couple skippable tracks.

Cosign

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Overall I say the album is pretty cool. It's not a bad album at all, but It's not on a classic level in my opinion. A couple songs that jam here and there, yet there are a couple skippable tracks.

Cosign

Nothing is PERFECT. Some of you are expecting this $@%% to be perfect, because you're trying to see what the "hype" is about. When in reality there is no hype, this is just people enjoying some good #$@ music for what it is.

There it is.

"Black cards.....black cars, black on black.....black %%$!@*, whole lot of money in the black bag....black strap you know what that's for............"

blackpower.jpg

Nothing is PERFECT. Some of you are expecting this $@%% to be perfect, because you're trying to see what the "hype" is about. When in reality there is no hype, this is just people enjoying some good #$@ music for what it is.

There it is.

"Black cards.....black cars, black on black.....black %%$!@*, whole lot of money in the black bag....black strap you know what that's for............"

blackpower.jpg

Came in here just to say this...opinions are ++***#+%...everyone has one...and most of them are full of !!%

Came in here just to say this...opinions are ++***#+%...everyone has one...and most of them are full of !!%

Back
Top Bottom