<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Im hoping NYC is added... It'll make the Jersey shows a little bit easier to get tickets for.
laugh.gif

This.

From the looks of stubhub im really worried about tryen to get tickets for the jersey show, have me feelin like this is gona be a instant sellout
tired.gif

From the looks of stubhub im really worried about tryen to get tickets for the jersey show, have me feelin like this is gona be a instant sellout
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

i LyricaLJKilla i wrote:
Something IS happening Monday, though.

Please tell me MSG gets added
nerd.gif

Monday is the "worldwide listening party" of the album as confirmed by Bu, Akon's brother and someone who's been close to the project. There's no details on how or when this would be.

i LyricaLJKilla i wrote:
Something IS happening Monday, though.

Please tell me MSG gets added
nerd.gif

Monday is the "worldwide listening party" of the album as confirmed by Bu, Akon's brother and someone who's been close to the project. There's no details on how or when this would be.

tired.gif
Bookmark the page from which you will be ordering tickets from--if unsure exactly which page that is, bookmark a few of them--and keep reloading them around 10AM on Tuesday until you can purchase, and make sure you're in a spot with a good wifi connection. If you don't do presale, you may be out of luck unless you're willing to pay scalpers' prices... which, if it sells out in presale, could be an arm and a leg.

tired.gif
Bookmark the page from which you will be ordering tickets from--if unsure exactly which page that is, bookmark a few of them--and keep reloading them around 10AM on Tuesday until you can purchase, and make sure you're in a spot with a good wifi connection. If you don't do presale, you may be out of luck unless you're willing to pay scalpers' prices... which, if it sells out in presale, could be an arm and a leg.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

tired.gif

They will absolutely sell out during the presale.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

tired.gif

Not exactly. I've seen many times where they only make an x amount of tickets available for presale, not the entire arena

tired.gif

Not exactly. I've seen many times where they only make an x amount of tickets available for presale, not the entire arena

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

true and thats where things get tricky for me because I begin to start contemplating on coppin the presales when the seats arent that great cuz they either been already scooped up or the selection is just weak...I be wanting to take my chances in the public release...but we know how that goes
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

true and thats where things get tricky for me because I begin to start contemplating on coppin the presales when the seats arent that great cuz they either been already scooped up or the selection is just weak...I be wanting to take my chances in the public release...but we know how that goes
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom