<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

only reason it aint leaked is cuz its a digital release first
Even so, the album should have been grabbed from iTunes, amazon, or another digital retailer's servers by now (in this case, iTunes would be the choice since it appears to have an exclusive).  The label is being extra careful with this release and pushed back the date the album gets uploaded to iTunes compared to normal album releases.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

only reason it aint leaked is cuz its a digital release first
Even so, the album should have been grabbed from iTunes, amazon, or another digital retailer's servers by now (in this case, iTunes would be the choice since it appears to have an exclusive).  The label is being extra careful with this release and pushed back the date the album gets uploaded to iTunes compared to normal album releases.

Plus ya'll gotta remember, Jay's wife's album leaked 3, 4 weeks in advance. While they have been very protective of the album, something like that happening to Beyonce will make them step it up as much as possible ...

Plus ya'll gotta remember, Jay's wife's album leaked 3, 4 weeks in advance. While they have been very protective of the album, something like that happening to Beyonce will make them step it up as much as possible ...

they are controlling the distribution of this album completely

they could give it to itunes aug 7th for them to sale it on aug 8th it would take like 20 minutes to set it up

then it wont go on sale hard copy tell aug 12 and thats their choice

its like some drugs they got the connect everyone else just feening for the supply
edit 

if i were a betting man i bet this album wont hit the internet tell someone buys it from Itunes and uploads it on Aug 8th 

but by that time we will have already bought it 

and take it a step further. This is a game changer 

sure small artist wont be able to do this but the bigger artist (wayne) will copy these methods in order to curb leakes 

I think we are witnessing a new era 

they could give it to itunes aug 7th for them to sale it on aug 8th it would take like 20 minutes to set it up

its like some drugs they got the connect everyone else just feening for the supply
edit 

if i were a betting man i bet this album wont hit the internet tell someone buys it from Itunes and uploads it on Aug 8th 

sure small artist wont be able to do this but the bigger artist (wayne) will copy these methods in order to curb leakes 

I would bet this leaks tommorow with the listening party goin on
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

grin.gif
i didnt even know about this
could be could be 

but that have been so cautious so far trying to prevent leaks why would they give up now? 

grin.gif
i didnt even know about this
could be could be 

but that have been so cautious so far trying to prevent leaks why would they give up now? 

since theyve been hypen up this listening party I would be surprised if it didnt leak

I just wanna hear the album already
ohwell.gif

since theyve been hypen up this listening party I would be surprised if it didnt leak

I just wanna hear the album already
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by King Arthur

edit 

Agreed. This is definitely a new era in the way music is purchased/distributed.

edit 

Agreed. This is definitely a new era in the way music is purchased/distributed.

edit 

"Big" or "Small" artists are able to do this though, it's just that it took them this long to figure out how to deter their album from leaking. 

edit 

"Big" or "Small" artists are able to do this though, it's just that it took them this long to figure out how to deter their album from leaking. 

Dom Kennedy gave his new album to itunes like an two before it dropped at 12am.

Jay and Ye' could do the same

Dom Kennedy gave his new album to itunes like an two before it dropped at 12am.

Jay and Ye' could do the same

grin.gif

There's already been multiple listening parties.
They play the songs via personal laptops. so there's no leaking.

If the 'worldwide' listening session is going on, best thing we're getting is ripping a mid grade stream at best.

Back
Top Bottom