<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

who says its on the servers? they could upload that *@%! a few hours before...
Would it surprise you that the idiots in charge of these systems and labels usually put digital albums on the server well in advance?

Jay and Kanye are two of the biggest artist in the world I don't think anyone is going to mismanage this project without them losing their jobs.
Should've clarified that my statement refers not to this album but most albums sold in stores and digital storefronts.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

who says its on the servers? they could upload that *@%! a few hours before...
Would it surprise you that the idiots in charge of these systems and labels usually put digital albums on the server well in advance?

Jay and Kanye are two of the biggest artist in the world I don't think anyone is going to mismanage this project without them losing their jobs.
Should've clarified that my statement refers not to this album but most albums sold in stores and digital storefronts.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Diego

They will absolutely sell out during the presale.

Not exactly. I've seen many times where they only make an x amount of tickets available for presale, not the entire arena

true and thats where things get tricky for me because I begin to start contemplating on coppin the presales when the seats arent that great cuz they either been already scooped up or the selection is just weak...I be wanting to take my chances in the public release...but we know how that goes
30t6p3b.gif

Ive been part of some presales where they only release upper level seats and theyre limited. Ive been part of presales where everything is availabe.
so it's a hit or miss. I've thought of even going to the actual arena box office to day of because I have been told (although i do not know how true it is) that you can get good eats there that arent available through ticketmaster.com

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Diego

They will absolutely sell out during the presale.

Not exactly. I've seen many times where they only make an x amount of tickets available for presale, not the entire arena

true and thats where things get tricky for me because I begin to start contemplating on coppin the presales when the seats arent that great cuz they either been already scooped up or the selection is just weak...I be wanting to take my chances in the public release...but we know how that goes
30t6p3b.gif

Ive been part of some presales where they only release upper level seats and theyre limited. Ive been part of presales where everything is availabe.
so it's a hit or miss. I've thought of even going to the actual arena box office to day of because I have been told (although i do not know how true it is) that you can get good eats there that arent available through ticketmaster.com

Jay-Z and Kanye Beefing?
http://www.nypost.com/p/p...d_Lc04JKrAnqqfxs6fIEOcdN
A battle royal has broken out behind the scenes of Jay-Z and Kanye West's new album, "Watch the Throne."
Sources say the rappers -- who call themselves The Throne and are releasing their expected blockbuster collaboration Aug. 8 on iTunes and four days later everywhere else -- are barely speaking to each other as they iron out the details of their upcoming tour.
Live Nation's presale event on Thursday was delayed, but tickets for the tour are slated to go on sale today, with shows at the IZOD Center Sept. 27 and 28.
The sources say West wants flashy concerts with "next-level production," which would cost more than $400,000 per show. Jay-Z is said to be meticulous about costs and already has a larger, long-term advance from Live Nation that he has to pay back.

MARC DIMOV/PATRICKMCMULLAN.COM
Jay-Z, Kanye West
"Jay-Z can't deal with Kanye," an insider told Page Six. "Jay is a stone-cold businessman. He wants to recoup all of his money from Live Nation. But Kanye wants to upstage rock stars with a blowout show. He doesn't care about costs. He has a lot less to gain from the shows."
West is expected to agree to the conditions of the tour next week, but the business brouhaha between the powerhouse artists might have affected their backstage relationship.
Industry insiders were shocked to see West and Jay-Z perform separately with Young Jeezy last Monday night at the Highline Ballroom. "We were expecting them to come out together to perform a track from the album," a source said. "They didn't even go out together after the show."
"Jay-Z is fed up with West's antics," another source said. "He doesn't even want to be around him." However, the two are expected to perform together at a listening party tonight at The Rose Planetarium in Central Park, according to The Post's Dan Aquilante. A Live Nation rep said, "No comment." The rappers' reps didn't get back to us.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/p...xs6fIEOcdN#ixzz1Tmi67hMY

Jay-Z and Kanye Beefing?
http://www.nypost.com/p/p...d_Lc04JKrAnqqfxs6fIEOcdN
A battle royal has broken out behind the scenes of Jay-Z and Kanye West's new album, "Watch the Throne."
Sources say the rappers -- who call themselves The Throne and are releasing their expected blockbuster collaboration Aug. 8 on iTunes and four days later everywhere else -- are barely speaking to each other as they iron out the details of their upcoming tour.
Live Nation's presale event on Thursday was delayed, but tickets for the tour are slated to go on sale today, with shows at the IZOD Center Sept. 27 and 28.
The sources say West wants flashy concerts with "next-level production," which would cost more than $400,000 per show. Jay-Z is said to be meticulous about costs and already has a larger, long-term advance from Live Nation that he has to pay back.

MARC DIMOV/PATRICKMCMULLAN.COM
Jay-Z, Kanye West
"Jay-Z can't deal with Kanye," an insider told Page Six. "Jay is a stone-cold businessman. He wants to recoup all of his money from Live Nation. But Kanye wants to upstage rock stars with a blowout show. He doesn't care about costs. He has a lot less to gain from the shows."
West is expected to agree to the conditions of the tour next week, but the business brouhaha between the powerhouse artists might have affected their backstage relationship.
Industry insiders were shocked to see West and Jay-Z perform separately with Young Jeezy last Monday night at the Highline Ballroom. "We were expecting them to come out together to perform a track from the album," a source said. "They didn't even go out together after the show."
"Jay-Z is fed up with West's antics," another source said. "He doesn't even want to be around him." However, the two are expected to perform together at a listening party tonight at The Rose Planetarium in Central Park, according to The Post's Dan Aquilante. A Live Nation rep said, "No comment." The rappers' reps didn't get back to us.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/p...xs6fIEOcdN#ixzz1Tmi67hMY

Originally Posted by psk2310

Let me first preface that I love Otis Redding, but the first track Otis is wick, wick WACK. It sounds like a throwaway track or something they were messin' around with to see how it would come out. Did anyone in preproduction say something to Ye or Jay? Ye still seems to have the artistry but Jay has become the rap equivalent to corporate rock, i.e. corporate rap. It's like he's become the rap equivalent to nickelback or something. He hasn't had a decent release since the Black Album. Everything after that has sounded like a commercial for Toyota, Michelob, or Ford or something...
you on dog food.

Let me first preface that I love Otis Redding, but the first track Otis is wick, wick WACK. It sounds like a throwaway track or something they were messin' around with to see how it would come out. Did anyone in preproduction say something to Ye or Jay? Ye still seems to have the artistry but Jay has become the rap equivalent to corporate rock, i.e. corporate rap. It's like he's become the rap equivalent to nickelback or something. He hasn't had a decent release since the Black Album. Everything after that has sounded like a commercial for Toyota, Michelob, or Ford or something...
you on dog food.

Just my opinion Spot Rusherz...Just curious though, what Jay songs post Black Album do you think are on point?

Just my opinion Spot Rusherz...Just curious though, what Jay songs post Black Album do you think are on point?

Most of Kingdom Come, the entire AG LP, a handful of songs on BP3.

My take.

Most of Kingdom Come, the entire AG LP, a handful of songs on BP3.

My take.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

This album is going to be weak

Excellent input.

As far as that Kanye/Jay-Z beefing story. It's completely false according to FSD who's pretty in the know

Excellent input.

As far as that Kanye/Jay-Z beefing story. It's completely false according to FSD who's pretty in the know

Originally Posted by JD161616

Excellent input.

I'm just saying, local radio did a listen to most of the tracks and I wasn't moved. This is just my opinion, and I am sure you have yours

Back
Top Bottom