I feel when Kanye is gone his music will be more appreciated including 808s

He is just ahead of his time right now

There is not one song I skip on MBDTF

album is
pimp.gif

I feel when Kanye is gone his music will be more appreciated including 808s

He is just ahead of his time right now

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Son shut up, your name is PleaseSayTheBaby23...no one in here is trying to argue with you about music
laugh.gif
says the man with the Cam gif
roll.gif

What does my AVY have to do with anything? Cam is obviously flashing money, and thats something I can relate to
laugh.gif

But your name is PleaseSayTheBaby23.. you have a screename after a grown #!! man with a lip ring, who kisses men in the mouth. 
sick.gif

This argument is now over.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Son shut up, your name is PleaseSayTheBaby23...no one in here is trying to argue with you about music
laugh.gif
says the man with the Cam gif
roll.gif

What does my AVY have to do with anything? Cam is obviously flashing money, and thats something I can relate to
laugh.gif

But your name is PleaseSayTheBaby23.. you have a screename after a grown #!! man with a lip ring, who kisses men in the mouth. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

god damn you guys overrate the hell out of every album kanye/jay drops. Jay is one of my favorite rappers but this @#$% is weak. Not really cause of him but because of Kanye's garbage @#$. Dude has really become annoying with that "rap singing" if that makes sense.

The production is on point so I'm still gonna bump this for a few days, but similar to Kanye's last album (which NO ONE plays anymore) this has very little replay value due to the mediocre lyrics

Where did Kanye sing on this album?
like i said it's that "rap singing" @#$% he does, not the 808 heartbreaks stuff.
Lift Off
N's in Paris
Murder to Excellence
Otis

I'm pretty sure there are a few more but I'm not trying to go back and listen.

and ok, "NO ONE" is an exaggeration. But you'd be lying to yourself if you say majority of the people that bought that album still bump it like that. 0 replay value compared to CD and LR.

Alot of you talk as if Kanye's recent albums break into new musical territories or some @#$%. Listen to other genres for a change

god damn you guys overrate the hell out of every album kanye/jay drops. Jay is one of my favorite rappers but this @#$% is weak. Not really cause of him but because of Kanye's garbage @#$. Dude has really become annoying with that "rap singing" if that makes sense.

The production is on point so I'm still gonna bump this for a few days, but similar to Kanye's last album (which NO ONE plays anymore) this has very little replay value due to the mediocre lyrics

like i said it's that "rap singing" @#$% he does, not the 808 heartbreaks stuff.
Lift Off
N's in Paris
Murder to Excellence
Otis

and ok, "NO ONE" is an exaggeration. But you'd be lying to yourself if you say majority of the people that bought that album still bump it like that. 0 replay value compared to CD and LR.

Alot of you talk as if Kanye's recent albums break into new musical territories or some @#$%. Listen to other genres for a change

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by nightruans

can someone explain the little cartoon tune at the end of all the tracks? what does it mean
It's like the intermission music they play between acts in a play.

Naw, its actually The Piper at the Gates of Dawn, an ode to the god Pan. A subtle Illuminati reference.
More info?

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by nightruans

can someone explain the little cartoon tune at the end of all the tracks? what does it mean
It's like the intermission music they play between acts in a play.

Naw, its actually The Piper at the Gates of Dawn, an ode to the god Pan. A subtle Illuminati reference.
More info?

Who Gon Stop Me 
30t6p3b.gif

glasses.gif
pimp.gif

Not a fan of the second half of the song though. Illest Mf'ers Alive might be best track because of that

Lift Off
N's in Paris
Murder to Excellence
Otis

Can everyone please stop saying this? Some of us have been listening to other genre's before a lot of you "stumbled" upon anything outside of rap. My goodness.

Rap/hip hop is not the first genre of music a lot of us grew up on or had interest in. You and a few others need to stop generalizing everyone with these pre-conceived assumptions.

What part of "This !@%* is monumental for HIP HOP" don't some of you understand? What the hell does other genre's of music have to do with hip hop? Soem of the !@%* being done hasn't been done in HIP HOP.

This !@%* is breaking into new musical territories for the culture of HIP HOP. Kanye is bringing light to a lot of other gnere's and incorporating them in rap.

Jeez.

But other than that, I get what you're saying now about the singing. I thought you meant the 808's type of singing.

Who Gon Stop Me 
30t6p3b.gif

glasses.gif
pimp.gif

Not a fan of the second half of the song though. Illest Mf'ers Alive might be best track because of that

Lift Off
N's in Paris
Murder to Excellence
Otis

Can everyone please stop saying this? Some of us have been listening to other genre's before a lot of you "stumbled" upon anything outside of rap. My goodness.

Rap/hip hop is not the first genre of music a lot of us grew up on or had interest in. You and a few others need to stop generalizing everyone with these pre-conceived assumptions.

What part of "This !@%* is monumental for HIP HOP" don't some of you understand? What the hell does other genre's of music have to do with hip hop? Soem of the !@%* being done hasn't been done in HIP HOP.

This !@%* is breaking into new musical territories for the culture of HIP HOP. Kanye is bringing light to a lot of other gnere's and incorporating them in rap.

Jeez.

But other than that, I get what you're saying now about the singing. I thought you meant the 808's type of singing.

Spot Rusherz wrote:

laugh.gif

sick.gif

uhhh

Spot Rusherz wrote:

laugh.gif

sick.gif

uhhh

Back
Top Bottom