<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

the first half of N's in Paris though 
pimp.gif
Jay's not really saying @#$% but damn it gets you hyped

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Son, shut up with that "NO ONE" plays MBDTF anymore. I play that album every few days in the whip. Act like you know everything as fact. Get outta here.

Agreed

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Son, shut up with that "NO ONE" plays MBDTF anymore. I play that album every few days in the whip. Act like you know everything as fact. Get outta here.

Agreed

Also I'm not a fan at the amount of fast rapping/sped up dub step like verses on this.

Love the beat changes though, some of them reminded me of The Cold Vein
pimp.gif

Also I'm not a fan at the amount of fast rapping/sped up dub step like verses on this.

Love the beat changes though, some of them reminded me of The Cold Vein
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by hella handsome

god damn you guys overrate the hell out of every album kanye/jay drops. Jay is one of my favorite rappers but this @#$% is weak. Not really cause of him but because of Kanye's garbage @#$. Dude has really become annoying with that "rap singing" if that makes sense.

The production is on point so I'm still gonna bump this for a few days, but similar to Kanye's last album (which NO ONE plays anymore) this has very little replay value due to the mediocre lyrics

Where did Kanye sing on this album?
like i said it's that "rap singing" @#$% he does, not the 808 heartbreaks stuff.
Lift Off
N's in Paris
Murder to Excellence
Otis

I'm pretty sure there are a few more but I'm not trying to go back and listen.

and ok, "NO ONE" is an exaggeration. But you'd be lying to yourself if you say majority of the people that bought that album still bump it like that. 0 replay value compared to CD and LR.

Alot of you talk as if Kanye's recent albums break into new musical territories or some @#$%. Listen to other genres for a change

What album that came out last year still gets major play from the majority of ppl who bought it?

Originally Posted by hella handsome

god damn you guys overrate the hell out of every album kanye/jay drops. Jay is one of my favorite rappers but this @#$% is weak. Not really cause of him but because of Kanye's garbage @#$. Dude has really become annoying with that "rap singing" if that makes sense.

The production is on point so I'm still gonna bump this for a few days, but similar to Kanye's last album (which NO ONE plays anymore) this has very little replay value due to the mediocre lyrics

Where did Kanye sing on this album?
like i said it's that "rap singing" @#$% he does, not the 808 heartbreaks stuff.
Lift Off
N's in Paris
Murder to Excellence
Otis

I'm pretty sure there are a few more but I'm not trying to go back and listen.

and ok, "NO ONE" is an exaggeration. But you'd be lying to yourself if you say majority of the people that bought that album still bump it like that. 0 replay value compared to CD and LR.

Alot of you talk as if Kanye's recent albums break into new musical territories or some @#$%. Listen to other genres for a change

What album that came out last year still gets major play from the majority of ppl who bought it?

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

I'm loving this Album
pimp.gif
but am i the only one who can't really stand "Otis"?

btw, imo Frank Ocean is garbage.
It's not that I can't stand Otis, it's a great song but after hearing the album it to me just really doesn't fit at all in the mix of those songs.

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

I'm loving this Album
pimp.gif
but am i the only one who can't really stand "Otis"?

btw, imo Frank Ocean is garbage.
It's not that I can't stand Otis, it's a great song but after hearing the album it to me just really doesn't fit at all in the mix of those songs.

Overall I say the album is pretty cool. It's not a bad album at all, but It's not on a classic level in my opinion. A couple songs that jam here and there, yet there are a couple skippable tracks.

Overall I say the album is pretty cool. It's not a bad album at all, but It's not on a classic level in my opinion. A couple songs that jam here and there, yet there are a couple skippable tracks.

I sat back and listened to the Album on the system in the car in traffic......... I have to be missing something with you guys because everyone I know in real life is not really feeling it much either. To each is own I guess. *Puts Bjork's new c.d. back in*

I sat back and listened to the Album on the system in the car in traffic......... I have to be missing something with you guys because everyone I know in real life is not really feeling it much either. To each is own I guess. *Puts Bjork's new c.d. back in*

I hate Swizz Beats' production. This guy has not evolved AT ALL. Listen to a song Swizz produced in 2001 and to a song he produced in 2011. They have the same basic structure. The beat on Welcome to the Jungle sounded like a beat DMX should be rapping on. It really took away from the song IMO and I think the song would have been better with different production

I hate Swizz Beats' production. This guy has not evolved AT ALL. Listen to a song Swizz produced in 2001 and to a song he produced in 2011. They have the same basic structure. The beat on Welcome to the Jungle sounded like a beat DMX should be rapping on. It really took away from the song IMO and I think the song would have been better with different production

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Album hasn't leaked hipster liar.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom