<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by 81KB

Originally Posted by rrickrude

i tried hearing "hello" but every time i bump the track it starts with lololol...... to the poster that said kanye had bars over jay let me which track particular??? i thought i was the biggest kanye fan but felt his bars were weak throughout most of the album.

Agreed.Kanye didn't go off on any tracks.Otis was pretty much the best he had to offer
you can't honestly believe, Ye bested Hov on atleast 2 tracks

Not at all.Kanye is actually my favorite artist.it may seem like he bested Jay because alot of the stuff Jay said goes over a lot of people's head.I had to rewind primetime a couple time to get what he was talking about with all the numbers,but when I finally got it
eek.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by 81KB

Originally Posted by rrickrude

i tried hearing "hello" but every time i bump the track it starts with lololol...... to the poster that said kanye had bars over jay let me which track particular??? i thought i was the biggest kanye fan but felt his bars were weak throughout most of the album.

Agreed.Kanye didn't go off on any tracks.Otis was pretty much the best he had to offer
you can't honestly believe, Ye bested Hov on atleast 2 tracks

Not at all.Kanye is actually my favorite artist.it may seem like he bested Jay because alot of the stuff Jay said goes over a lot of people's head.I had to rewind primetime a couple time to get what he was talking about with all the numbers,but when I finally got it
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Kanye could tell me himself that it's "Hello", I'm still saying "LOLOLOL"
roll.gif
THIS

laugh.gif
maybe he's saying Hello with an accent in keeping with the European feel of the album
btw i feel like a dunce just getting the 3 stacks line in That's my *$@!$ after listening to if for about 4 months now

the part that was added to Jay Z's verse made it stand out more

"put some colored girls in the MOMA....,  you deserve 3 stacks word to Andre...... you belong in museums..."

3 stacks (as in the stacks or categories found in libraries or museums) worth of artwork of her or dedicated to her in a museum...

i'm a goof

Not sure if your serious but naw homie... "but back to my beyonces, u deserve 3 stacks worth of Andre" is reference to beyonces song Party on her new album "4" feature Andre 3000. Hov ain't talking to no categories in real libraries

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Kanye could tell me himself that it's "Hello", I'm still saying "LOLOLOL"
roll.gif
THIS

laugh.gif
maybe he's saying Hello with an accent in keeping with the European feel of the album
btw i feel like a dunce just getting the 3 stacks line in That's my *$@!$ after listening to if for about 4 months now

"put some colored girls in the MOMA....,  you deserve 3 stacks word to Andre...... you belong in museums..."

3 stacks (as in the stacks or categories found in libraries or museums) worth of artwork of her or dedicated to her in a museum...

i'm a goof

Not sure if your serious but naw homie... "but back to my beyonces, u deserve 3 stacks worth of Andre" is reference to beyonces song Party on her new album "4" feature Andre 3000. Hov ain't talking to no categories in real libraries

Originally Posted by EB4President

roll.gif
THIS

laugh.gif

i'm a goof

yes i know he's referencing Andre 3000, but when he says "put some colored girls in the MOMA" (Museum of Modern Art)
then he says back to my Beyonces you deserve 3 stacks word to Andre,  meaning there should be 3 sections worth of Beyonce related material in the stacks (what the sections 

in libraries or museum archives are called) 

"Call Larry Gagosian (art gallery owner) you belong in museums..."

it fits.

Originally Posted by EB4President

roll.gif
THIS

laugh.gif

i'm a goof

yes i know he's referencing Andre 3000, but when he says "put some colored girls in the MOMA" (Museum of Modern Art)
then he says back to my Beyonces you deserve 3 stacks word to Andre,  meaning there should be 3 sections worth of Beyonce related material in the stacks (what the sections 

in libraries or museum archives are called) 

"Call Larry Gagosian (art gallery owner) you belong in museums..."

it fits.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

^^^

?????

Isn't it Hello?

NO its LOLOLOL...

LOL

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Jays line "and they said by twenty one I was pose to die" she hearing "December twenty one I am pose to die" 
laugh.gif

I thought he said December 21 too.

I guess I really got to sit here and READ every damn lyric. 
indifferent.gif

Honestly I think Jay did that on purpose

He started like slurring the words together at that line so it could be taken both ways 

"they said by 21 I'm suppose to die / December 21 I'm suppose to die

So I'm out here celebrating my post-demise"

They said by 21 I'm suppose to die - Jay is way past 21 so he's celebrating his life and living past his expected death age of someone who was in his circumstances

December 21 I'm suppose to die - They saying everything is going to end that day so there won't be anyone around to celebrate Jay's life after his demise, so he's doing it himself until that day

Spoiler [+]
Maybe

^^^

?????

Isn't it Hello?

NO its LOLOLOL...

LOL

Jays line "and they said by twenty one I was pose to die" she hearing "December twenty one I am pose to die" 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

He started like slurring the words together at that line so it could be taken both ways 

They said by 21 I'm suppose to die - Jay is way past 21 so he's celebrating his life and living past his expected death age of someone who was in his circumstances

December 21 I'm suppose to die - They saying everything is going to end that day so there won't be anyone around to celebrate Jay's life after his demise, so he's doing it himself until that day

Spoiler [+]
Maybe

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

^^^

?????

Isn't it Hello?

NO its LOLOLOL...

LOL

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
Maybe
Agreed. Similarly, I'm beyond sure that Ye made his hellos sound like LOL's on purpose.

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

^^^

?????

Isn't it Hello?

NO its LOLOLOL...

LOL

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
Maybe
Agreed. Similarly, I'm beyond sure that Ye made his hellos sound like LOL's on purpose.

dope album, if only i was a fly on the wall when they produced it...

cant believe how tailored the samples were to the verses on gotta have it.

and still trying to figure out that spoken word sample on the backround of n's in paris

and still trying to figure out that spoken word sample on the backround of n's in paris

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

Blades of Glory

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

Blades of Glory

Back
Top Bottom