Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Same **********er calling Louis Vuitton, Gucci group and Nike racist cause they wanted to limit his success since he was black. What happened to you Kanye? You were supposed to tell the world how you copped your gold from Ghana and Mali.

Money is the best insulator against injustice. Just look at Caitlin Jenner.

Soon, that dude is going to publicly deny having ever had anything to do with "College Dropout" and "Late Registration."

That Get Out reference about Kanye is real.
The oppression is real, I hope cops pull over Owens driving her luxury vehicle & they ask her “Mam’ can you step out the car?” That way she’ll feel what she believes is non-existent in America today.
‘Cause even Kanye said it...
“Even if you in a Benz, you still a _____ in a coupe!”

This is what we need to happen more often so elected officials, know it’s still going on today!

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Stop giving these "personalities" attention.

How does one stop being a genius? LOL genuinely curious...and no, i dont think he’s a genius. Good at what he did (past tense,) but I’ll save the genius label for someone like prince, d’angelo, etc.

umm, finding out they had ghostwriters for starters

Interesting. Lots of stuff going on this morning.

Black community was intentionally broken... and then condemned for being broken. And now just brainwashed. Dysfunction is viewed as the norm.

BLM movement won't have the credibility it seeks until we start taking care of each other. But that won't happen bc we've been programed to kill each other and paid to promote it. It's a sh***y cycle but it's in auto pilot now and nothing's going to change it.

Whole country revels in evil and entertainment so things will only get worse.

Last edited:
How do u ghostwrite a beat?

when people refer to the OLD Kanye, they’re talking about lyrics

however beats can be ghostwritten too
Kanye talks about how thats how he got on in the first place....GHOSTproduction

I'm not even convinced Candace Owens is really right wing. Not even two years ago, she was peddling a social media site that tracked people's online indiscretions.
To go from neo-stasi to MAGAtard that fast is suspect. And the right ate it up because she's the ultimate unicorn: a black women conservative. There's like 5 of them in the public eye? I still don't buy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words mean things. Alt-right? She's basically a neocon. This is her pitch: "MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA THE DEMOCRATS ARE ENSLAVING BLACK PEOPLE I LOVE GUNS" That's pretty par for the course neo-conservatard MAGAtardism at this point.

When she starts talking about race realism, demographics, etc. THEN I'll believe she's alt-right.

Obviously this nitpicking is not the point of this post but when we abuse words they lose all meaning and no one takes it seriously anymore. The Alt-Right is a problem, but lumping in anyone who disagrees as alt-right or nazi is goofy.

Back
Top Bottom