Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

1642122299770.jpeg
1642122320081.jpeg

AB

All these lost people lolll

Of course ****Ye got an AWG with him like that’s a flex. Dude wants to be a white man so bad, that’s why he runs around kissing trumps *** and wearing a red hat. Prob somewhat explains his mental issues. No matter how much money he’s worth he’ll never be a white man and that kills him.

Of course ****Ye got an AWG with him like that’s a flex. Dude wants to be a white man so bad, that’s why he runs around kissing trumps *** and wearing a red hat. Prob somewhat explains his mental issues. No matter how much money he’s worth he’ll never be a white man and that kills him.

So because he dates a white woman.... that means he wants to change his skin color.....

Thats what you gathered?

“I’M GONNA BEAT PETE DAVIDSON’S ***”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pete Davidson looks like a straight up baser/smoker

Looks like he lives on skid row in a tint… and Kanye is pressed about that dude. :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Pete coke head friggin Davidson :rofl:

Last edited:

Dude, I think your just a hater with the way you're directing this energy. Just because he does stuff you don't agree with. "Oh he's smashing a big booty famous white girl? Must wanna be white!" :rofl: Yeah I might not agree with his choices too but y'know that's that. What he is though is a contrarian.

Really back on showing the thong strap like Manny in Degrassi...what year is this?

Low rise pants are coming back.

Clothing companies tested the waters with those pants that had built in strings and now the exposed thong straps are back.

22272756-4

I understand if you're a teenage girl looking for attention but a grown man in his 40s doing that is sad

Back
Top Bottom