Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Better yet, let's post elementary school math scores, because some people don't know what an average is.

Case in point.

No, that doesn't make her average by default because you're not factoring in ugly people that don't go to brunch that would lower the average.

Again, Niketalkers are horrible mathematicians. :lol:

It's quite funny man.

Some of y'all take things far too literally. Language is used loosely and informally at times.
In this context, average simply means not bad but nothing special. we are not pulling out calculators and to do the Pythagorean theorem to evaluate looks.

I swear to God Im reporting anyone who even tries to elude Kanye is under mind control. :smh:

She may look average in the face but her sex appeal/ body is something else. She looks like fun. I feel like here I’m Atlanta I’m seeing an increase of curvaceous white women like her. Got brothas shook out here.

Kanye reminds me of some of my friends. Always talking about uplifting black women but all they date is non black women. I ask em about it but all it does is start an argument.

her body is pretty average too mayne. i mean she has some nice *******, but she knows her angles to make the cakes look bigger than they are. she really is regular bro, she's just famous lol. That's probably why most really like her. Gives her mystique. Elevates her looks to another level. no hate to the dudes that feel her though, we like what we like.

Back
Top Bottom