Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

As black people going through our struggles…maybe the significance of the Holocaust, Nazi genocide didn’t resonate with us. They’re an even smaller population than us (regardless of ethnicity).

And it’s actually crazy…that there are actually bonafide Jews that live in Ethiopia whose lineage can be traced.

Haven’t looked to deep into how “White” Judaism regards them. There’s also settlements of Black Hebrew Israelites who reside in Israel and are the subject of racism.

Cool. It's ok to profit off of racist books and movies as long as you don't promote them. You can even finger point and name call.
people don't wanna hold others accountable only some people :lol:
funny to ya boy
He associated HIMSELF with Hitler when he actually promoted a piece with a literal Hitler quote. (This should be the start and end of this ordeal but alas ****** wanna make him a martyr for some strange reason)
Of course he ain't as bad as arguably one of the most evil man in modern history, he just a fool with a dope handle and (unfortunately) unrestricted social media access.
I hope for him that he learns to be careful with the platform he got and actually use it to promote the K.A.I. Family Foundation actions instead of the cheap performative fugazi faux woke stances he loves partaking in.
I can't even fathom how a genuine Muslim and authentic believer could actually justify playing for Joe Tsai, and miss me with the Egyptian rings and whatnot at ****ing NBA pressers
:lol:

You aren't allowed to join in on this convo. Please be respectful and know your limits. Getting real comfortable.
Thank you for putting a stop to it. I'm reading in shock at the folks that say they are black hahahing and keekeeing with this guy as he continues to insult black people.
He associated HIMSELF with Hitler when he actually promoted a piece with a literal Hitler quote. (This should be the start and end of this ordeal but alas ****** wanna make him a martyr for some strange reason)
Of course he ain't as bad as arguably one of the most evil man in modern history, he just a fool with a dope handle and (unfortunately) unrestricted social media access.
I hope for him that he learns to be careful with the platform he got and actually use it to promote the K.A.I. Family Foundation actions instead of the cheap performative fugazi faux woke stances he loves partaking in.
I can't even fathom how a genuine Muslim and authentic believer could actually justify playing for Joe Tsai, and miss me with the Egyptian rings and whatnot at ****ing NBA pressers
He clearly wasn't aware about the material he promoted. He likely read a brief synopsis and thought the book was truly about uplifting the black man. IT doesn't take away from what he's saying about being semite. If you don't think they are using Kyrie as an example to tell black people to stay in line regardless of their beliefs then you might be lost. Plenty of the people criticizing him are using this as an opportunity to let off their racist subtle insults that they normally have to suppress.

If you're not moving like their definition of a "good black" they will ostracize you and perform character assassination. Look at all the good Kyrie has done, but they use this tweet that he's since deleted, donated money and apologized for, to paint him as some vile villain. And some sell outs are here dancing along like "massa gon get you good fo talking back". Disgraceful.

Last edited:
Where am I insulting black people on this thread?
Screenshot and post it and then report it.

The Kyrie meant no harm with the retweet explanation would work if Kyrie did not have two flippant press session where he refused to directly apologize and deny he has antisemitic views.

That is what did him in. That he had a chance to deescalate the situation and refused.

The Kyrie meant no harm with the retweet explanation would work if Kyrie did not have two flippant press session where he refused to directly apologize and deny he has antisemitic views.

That is what did him in. That he had a chance to deescalate the situation and refused.
What does, "How can I be antisemitic when I'm semite?" mean to you?

Whole reason this has dragged on for so long is because it's Kyrie. Woulda been deaded quick, probably never even mentioned if it was some lower tier player without a history of controversy.

What does, "How can I be antisemitic when I'm semite?" mean to you?
I think the comment he kept repeating was "how can I be antisemitic when I know where I come from"

So yo answer you question, I believe that he was deflecting

That he thinks because of his believed ancestry that he is incapable of holding negative views against Semitic people.

But that doesn't work on multiple levels though

First, this is a religious belief, but Kyrie was trying to invoke as a historical fact

Second. People of a group can hold negative views of that group. A black person can hold racist views against other black people. A Jewish person can have negative views of Jews

At best he is trying to pull off a rhetorical trick. A verbal escape card.

But he wasn't forthcoming or clever enough to pull it off. So no he just came off as flippant and dismissive. Escalating the situation.

Last edited:
Same dudes in here shaming Kyrie had no issue with trumps whole 4 year term.

Will defend police killing unarmed people.

Kyrie apologized and that just be enough. He didn’t create the platform in the press junket. The media asked the question.

And to be redundant about him being flippant holds no weight. Lebron, Rodgers, AI, Kobe, hell, most athletes don’t want to sit an interview after a game.

God forbid the world see any of us in work meetings.

Been told yall what dude was about.

This thread has been a free for all for him since he can hide his anti-black nonsense behind, "Kanye is an idiot."

Again, it's amazing how many of US don't see IT.
Let one of us go into their threads and do half of what he's doing and you see how quick we get packed up.

200w.gif

Meh - Didn't you get the memo?

There are good people on both sides now.

If you don't think they are using Kyrie as an example to tell black people to stay in line regardless of their beliefs then you might be lost.
The best way to undermine your movement is to disregard accountability within it.

Asking a rhetorical question is not apologizing.

What's your response when someone accused of anti-black racism counters with "I have black friends/partner/kids, how can I be racist?"

Respond honestly.

The best way to undermine your movement is to disregard accountability within it.

Asking a rhetorical question is not apologizing.

What's your response when someone accused of anti-black racism counters with "I have black friends/partner/kids, how can I be racist?"

Respond honestly.
Apples to oranges. Kyrie didn't demonstrate anti-Semitism and if you believe he did, then you're brainwashed. He believes that he himself is Jew. There are people who are masquerading as Jews, just like there are people masquerading as Native American and black. We watched Elizabeth Warren lie about being NAtive American along with Rachael whatever her name is pretending to be black.

Last edited:
Apples to oranges. Kyrie didn't demonstrate anti-Semitism and if you believe he did, then you're brainwashed. He believes that he himself is Jew. There are people who are masquerading as Jews, just like there are people masquerading as Native American and black. We watched Elizabeth Warren lie about being NAtive American along with Rachael whatever her name is pretending to be black.

Who does he think those people are?

Back
Top Bottom