Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

that's a wild reductive & skewed presentation removed from reality
It's like saying that one cannot be black and espouse anti-black beliefs, which considering the thread we're in, is a very ironic statement.

The truth is, dude is not trying to reexamine the set of beliefs Kyrie alludes to when he calls himself Jewish and the assumptions one can derive form that belief system.

Rabbi Rozenberg also believes that Japanese are jewish too
Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 09.20.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 09.20.24 AM.png

It's like saying that one cannot be black and espouse anti-black beliefs, which considering the thread we're in, is a very ironic statement.

The truth is, dude is not trying to reexamine the set of beliefs Kyrie alludes to when he calls himself Jewish and the assumptions one can derive form that belief system.
Given his interviews since coming back, I get the sense that Kyrie thinks he is the biggest victim in all this, and thinks it was unfair that he was labeled antisemitic

Ignoring the fact that only happened because he was asked repeatedly if he was antisemitic and refused to take the question seriously

What proof does Kyrie have of that beyond a religious belief?
Ticky Tockers a few years back had a trend pretending to be related to holocaust survivors. Then on one of those Jewish dating sites they revealed there were a number of its users pretending to be Jewish when they were in reality not. A simple Google search will bring up tons of information from credible sites. Just cause you're ignorant to something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Ticky Tockers a few years back had a trend pretending to be related to holocaust survivors. Then on one of those Jewish dating sites they revealed there were a number of its users pretending to be Jewish when they were in reality not. A simple Google search will bring up tons of information from credible sites. Just cause you're ignorant to something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Dude, this argument is silly.

Black Hebrew Instraelites, and Kyrie if he wants to be grouped with them, make the claim about all white Jewish people. Not just saying there are a few cases. There is a global conspiracy hide the truth

You are talking about Jewish people (more specifically white Jewish people) the same way conservative white people talked about black women being welfare queens in the 19080s. Because they could find some examples of black women committing welfare fraud that all black women where doing it and the black community as a whole was complicit in trying to hide the plain truth.

It is flimsy logic to build an argument on. Sorry but your argument doesn't come close to being a cogent one.

Your few examples are not proof of an entire group of people being deceitful. Seems like you are either intentionally moving the goalpost because your know you can't come anywhere close to proving the conspiracy theory true.

As usual

Last edited:
Dude, this argument is silly.

Black Hebrew Instraelites, and Kyrie if he wants to be grouped with them, make the claim about all white Jewish people. Not just saying there are a few cases. There is a global conspiracy hide the truth

You are talking about Jewish people (more specifically white Jewish people) the same way conservative white people talked about black women being welfare queens in the 19080s. Because they could find some examples of black women committing welfare fraud that all black women where doing it and the black community as a whole was complicit in trying to hide the plain truth.

It is flimsy logic to build and argument on. Sorry but your argument doesn't come close to being a cogent one.

Your few examples is not proof of an entire group of people being deceitful. Seems like you are either intentionally moving the goalpost because your know you can't come anywhere close to proving the conspiracy theory true.

As usual
It's not goal post moving. You asked for an example and it was provided and now you're dismissing it because you weren't expecting to see actual proof. As usual.

It's not goal post moving. You asked for an example and it was provided and now you're dismissing it because you weren't expecting to see actual proof. As usual.
:lol: You are proving my point

I didn't ask for an example. I asked for proof...
What proof does Kyrie have of that beyond a religious belief?

Kyrie and the Black Hebrew Israelites make a general claim about millions of people. They are not calling out a few isolated cases.

You are moving the goal post to act like that is all they are doing.

I am asking where is the proof of general conspiracy theory. Your examples don't prove **** in regards to that.

:lol: You are proving my point

I didn't ask for an example. I asked for proof...

Kyrie and the Black Hebrew Israelites make a general claim about millions of people. They are not calling out a few isolated cases.

You are moving the goal post to act like that is all they are doing.

I am asking where is the proof of general conspiracy theory. Your examples don't prove **** in regards to that.
Where did you get millions from? Did Kyrie tell you this number directly or is this something you just pulled out of thin air? How do you know he's not referring to a small minority who's moving amongst the larger group?

Dude really playing dumb like Black Israelites/Kyrie are referring to some people faking the funk on a Jewish dating site and tiktok :smh: :lol:
I used it as an example of people masquerading as something that they are not for their own intended purposes. If you can't understand, maybe you're the dumb one?

Proud of tomdiginson tomdiginson and his continued journey in understanding burden of proof.

Man could have easily pulled another "do your own research" on us, but he gave it the ol' college try and I appreciate the effort.
Some of y'all like typing too much. You're one of them. And for the record I've provided articles to whatever I've mentioned only to have my post deleted shortly thereafter. As I stated before, black man states his religious views and people get upset.

Back
Top Bottom