Kanye West - Late Registration Vol. Appreciate This Album!!

kanye-west-late-registration-cd-cover-album-art.jpg

1. Wake Up Mr. West :smile:41)
2. Heard 'Em Say featuring Adam Levine of Maroon 5 (3:24)
3. Touch The Sky featuring Lupe Fiasco (3:56)
4. Gold Digger featuring Jamie Foxx (3:27)
5. Skit #1 :smile:33)
6. Drive Slow featuring Paul Wall & GLC (4:32) Props to Pau Waul for killing his part.
7. My Way Home featuring Common (1:43)
8. Crack Music featuring Game (4:31)
9. Roses (4:05)
10. Bring Me Down featuring Brandy (3:19)
11. Addiction (4:27)
12. Skit #2 :smile:31)
13. Diamonds From Sierra Leone (Remix) featuring Jay-Z (3:53) Jay didn't have to kill Kanye like this, even if we was completely off topic!
14. We Major featuring Nas & Really Doe (7:28) EPIC!
15. Skit #3 :smile:24)
16. Hey Mama (5:05)
17. Celebration (3:18)
18. Skit #4 (1:19)
19. Gone featuring Consequence & Cam'Ron (5:33)
20. **BONUS TRACK**Diamonds From Sierra Leone (3:58)

Late Registration is the second studio album by American hip hop artist Kanye West, released August 30, 2005 on Roc-A-Fella Records. Recording sessions for the album took place over the course of a year at various recording studios located New York City and Hollywood. West collaborated with American film score composer Jon Brion to produce Late Registration, and the album features guest contributions from artists including Lupe Fiasco, Jamie Foxx, Nas, Brandy, and Adam Levine of Maroon 5.
The album debuted at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart, selling 860,000 copies in its first week. It ultimately sold three million copies in the United States and spawned five singles that attained chart success. Upon its release, Late Registration received general acclaim from most music critics and earned West several accolades, including a Grammy Award for Best Rap Album at the 48th Grammy Awards. It appeared at the top of several publications year-end lists of top albums. Initially naming it the best album of 2005, Rolling Stone ranked the album number 40 on its list of the best albums of the 2000s decade.

Incredible, incredible album. I wouldn't put it over College Dropout, but musically and as far as polish, this album is ahead of CD. From the hilarious skits to the Jon Brion assisted production, Kanye did it again! If you've forgotten about this album, just throw on 'We Major' or 'Diamonds' and zone out ...

Yeah, I was listening to 'Addiction' like two months back, and it hit me that this album is a true masterpiece.

::

plus
** "Late"
** "We Can Make It Better" - this always makes me think of A Diff'rent World
** "Back to Basics"

::

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

1 of his 3 2 CLASSIC ALBUMS!

pimp.gif

C'MON SON

fixed though

Fixed.

My favorite Kanye album.  This $+*# was a @+#%%% musical b.  A MUSICAL!

We Major is so damn epic.  Not to mention the epicness of the outro on Diamonds
eek.gif
eek.gif

Cam on Gone
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The end of old Kanye imo.

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Just listening to "Gone" yesterday..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of my favorite tracks, would be perfect without Cons over use of the word
laugh.gif

This is why Ye is that dude... Don't give a +*$! what anyone says, but his music is unparalleled in so many ways.

Back
Top Bottom