Kanye West "Mercy" - Encrypted Satanic Meesage

i know this won't do anything to deter the yeezy stans, but i figured i'd post this up anyway for those who care about what is penetrating their subconscious while nodding their heads. this part of the song was always my favorite. it is what initially attracted me to the song. i produce myself so i appreciated how kanye layered the track with the vocals in the chorus. i liked it so much that i was curious what was actually being said.

i will just say, i was not surprised and this is why i no longer listen to kanye's. he certainly makes an obvious effort to encrypt his music with the ever-so-popular satanic agenda (much like most other major artists nowadays).

i miss the kanye from dollege dropout and late registration. i noticed he started changing on graduation. that was when i noticed his music was headed down the dark path.

peace.

This would have to imply you believe in "satan" in the first place, right? 

Because quoting the bible is akin to reciting your favorite Harry Potter (Heru Ptah? 
laugh.gif
) spell. The words in that book literally have no power or meaning. 

Last edited:
i know this won't do anything to deter the yeezy stans, but i figured i'd post this up anyway for those who care about what is penetrating their subconscious while nodding their heads. this part of the song was always my favorite. it is what initially attracted me to the song. i produce myself so i appreciated how kanye layered the track with the vocals in the chorus. i liked it so much that i was curious what was actually being said.

i will just say, i was not surprised and this is why i no longer listen to kanye's. he certainly makes an obvious effort to encrypt his music with the ever-so-popular satanic agenda (much like most other major artists nowadays).

i miss the kanye from dollege dropout and late registration. i noticed he started changing on graduation. that was when i noticed his music was headed down the dark path.

peace.
Are You Serious?? The Chorus Is From A Jamaican Song About A ***** Being A Dancehall King Smh I Even Heard It Nice One Doe

N's couldn’t do nothing with me they put the devil on me
I would have preferred if n's would squeeze the metal on me
Rumors of Lucifer, I don’t know who to trust
Whole world want my demise, turn my music up
Here me clearly
If y’all n's fear me, just say y’all fear me
F all these fairy tales, go to hell this is God engineering
This is a Hail Mary pass, y’all interfering
He without sin shall cast the first stone
So y’all check in the mirror, double check your appearance
***** I said I was amazing
Not that I’m a Mason
It’s amazing that I made it through the maze that I was in
Lord forgive me I never would’ve made it without sin
Holy Water, my face in the basin
Diamonds in my rosary shows he forgave him
B I’m red hot, I’m on my third six but the devil, I’m not
My Jesus piece flooded but thou shall not covet
Keep your eyes off my cupboard
I’m a bad mf, it’s Hov just say you love it

peace.
Are You Serious?? The Chorus Is From A Jamaican Song About A ***** Being A Dancehall King Smh I Even Heard It Nice One Doe

Uh oh. More satanic talk. Y'all know what that means?

He's fly to death

OP why would you even....?

For real doe, you cant hear it if you just FF to 2Chainz verese like I do. :smile:

N's couldn’t do nothing with me they put the devil on me

I would have preferred if n's would squeeze the metal on me

Rumors of Lucifer, I don’t know who to trust

Whole world want my demise, turn my music up

Here me clearly

If y’all n's fear me, just say y’all fear me

F all these fairy tales, go to hell this is God engineering

This is a Hail Mary pass, y’all interfering

He without sin shall cast the first stone

So y’all check in the mirror, double check your appearance

***** I said I was amazing

Not that I’m a Mason

It’s amazing that I made it through the maze that I was in

Lord forgive me I never would’ve made it without sin

Holy Water, my face in the basin

Diamonds in my rosary shows he forgave him

B I’m red hot, I’m on my third six but the devil, I’m not

My Jesus piece flooded but thou shall not covet

Keep your eyes off my cupboard

I’m a bad mf, it’s Hov just say you love it

:x

What's everyones fascination with "the devil" and "evil spirits"?

this is laughable to me. Dude just sampled a reggae track, let that man cook

i agree though his older music is better idk if hes with satan tho thats a whole different story

@ 0:48

"Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade." - Biggie

That song was released in 1994.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom