Kanye West "Mercy" - Encrypted Satanic Meesage

slnce when was quotlng the blble satanlc?
lol seriously.

off topic but.... what do you have against the lowercase i?
nerd.gif

I'm fully aware of the WTC bombing of 93, I was being sarcastic to play along with the thread conspiracy theory. My sarcasm didn't translate over due to not using spoiler tags or mentioning it was sarcasm.

9/11 = 911 = emergency.

See what I did there?

I'm fully aware of the WTC bombing of 93, I was being sarcastic to play along with the thread conspiracy theory. My sarcasm didn't translate over due to not using spoiler tags or mentioning it was sarcasm.

9/11 = 911 = emergency.
See what I did there?
indifferent.gif

9/11 = 911 = emergency.
See what I did there?

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]@ 0:48
"Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade." - Biggie
That song was released in 1994.

There was a bombing in the basement/garage of the WTC. People are looking too hard into these songs and making things connect when they don't. 

9/11 = 911 = emergency.
See what I did there?
weebey.gif

0_o
This is Engrish?
yea..same way its hard for us to understand scottish accents, or i asked someone from maine whtat they said like a million times before i understood it...just diff dialect man...same thing with spanish..cats in spain speak a diff variation that people in the dr...than people in mexico...aint no big thing...to a carribean islander that shhh sounds like morgan freeman is narrating it...to us its gibberish..  no biggie...u can understand alot more if u listen harder..

i know this won't do anything to deter the yeezy stans, but i figured i'd post this up anyway for those who care about what is penetrating their subconscious while nodding their heads. this part of the song was always my favorite. it is what initially attracted me to the song. i produce myself so i appreciated how kanye layered the track with the vocals in the chorus. i liked it so much that i was curious what was actually being said.

i will just say, i was not surprised and this is why i no longer listen to kanye's. he certainly makes an obvious effort to encrypt his music with the ever-so-popular satanic agenda (much like most other major artists nowadays).

i miss the kanye from dollege dropout and late registration. i noticed he started changing on graduation. that was when i noticed his music was headed down the dark path.

peace.

Back
Top Bottom