Kanye West "Mercy" - Encrypted Satanic Meesage

This site should employ SuperFuture's policy on religious/political discussions.

Some members continually show they cannot have healthy and respectful convos on these subjects

It only breeds condescending flaming filled with multicolored text and google and wiki vids/quotes

Sillyputty, futuremd, your an 85er...stop trying to label me 85er.. I know what I'm talking about. I know where I come from. I know my history. I know dialectics. I know historical narrative. I know my SELF.

your just a clown who buys into everything this western system teaches you to buy into, so just like a crab you want everybody to buy into that with you...look at you with that white boy in your avatar :lol:

...THEY REALLY REPRESENT YOUR INTERESTS AND WHERE YOU COME FROM DONT THEY?...******g 85er...you can never speak on me fool....I PITY you and your sickness. Your blindness. :lol:

look at him try and throw his mechanical western rhetoric out like that **** has any relevancy to what Im saying...your a joke...and a pest. the worst of 85ers there is. because you think you have this figured out with your empirical science which is clearly manifesting it's error and flaws throughout the world and while people are suffering from it, all you can to do is continue to support it with your energy...you disgust me CRAB...your a mockery of your own true self.

You can never defeat TRUE science with fallacy....your illusioned...have fun paying off your med school bills genius. I'm done replying to you.

Last edited:
Sillyputty, your an 85er...stop trying to label me 85er.. I know what I'm talking about. I know where I come from. I know my history. I know dialectics. I know historical narrative. I know my SELF.

your just a clown who buys into everything this western system teaches you to buy into, so just like a crab you want everybody to buy into that with you...look at you with that white boy in your avatar :lol:...THEY REALLY REPRESENT YOU AND WHERE YOU COME FROM DONT THEY?...******g 85er...you can never speak on me fool....I PITY you and your sickness. Your blindness. :lol:

look at him try and throw his mechanical western rhetoric out like that **** has any relevancy to what Im saying...your a joke...and a pest. the worst of 85ers there is. because you think you have this figured out with your empirical science which is clearly manifesting it's error and flaws throughout the world and while people are suffering from it, all you can to do is continue to support...you disgust me CRAB...your a mockery of your own true self.

The thing is that you dont inform anybody with your posts, just spew rhetoric and hate. Somebody might actually learn something from you if it didnt all sound like hate speech and propaganda

Did Jesus create himself? Who created Jesus? Did Jesus die? But he physically rose from the dead right? So did he die again after that? How can you not see this? Jesus didn't come back from the grave...resurrection refers to the continuation of eternal life after death. Not coming back to this physical realm.

That depends. Baptists believe he has yet to comeback, Catholics believe he did rise from the dead. IIRC

Last edited:
Sillyputty, futuremd, your an 85er...stop trying to label me 85er.. I know what I'm talking about. I know where I come from. I know my history. I know dialectics. I know historical narrative. I know my SELF.

your just a clown who buys into everything this western system teaches you to buy into, so just like a crab you want everybody to buy into that with you...look at you with that white boy in your avatar
laugh.gif

...THEY REALLY REPRESENT YOUR INTERESTS AND WHERE YOU COME FROM DONT THEY?...******g 85er...you can never speak on me fool....I PITY you and your sickness. Your blindness.
laugh.gif

look at him try and throw his mechanical western rhetoric out like that **** has any relevancy to what Im saying...your a joke...and a pest. the worst of 85ers there is. because you think you have this figured out with your empirical science which is clearly manifesting it's error and flaws throughout the world and while people are suffering from it, all you can to do is continue to support it with your energy...you disgust me CRAB...your a mockery of your own true self.

You can never defeat TRUE science with fallacy....your illusioned...have fun paying off your med school bills genius. I'm done replying to you.
roll.gif

y'all ****** think thats cute and this is just a game go ahead and continue to hail him then....you'll have plenty of time to hail him when your burning in eternity forever. :smh:

The thing is that you dont inform anybody with your posts, just spew rhetoric and hate. Somebody might actually learn something from you if it didnt all sound like hate speech and propaganda
See how that is? You call what I say rhetoric because I'm not subjected to their program? Now I'M the one spewing rhetoric right? I don't have time to hold your hand to what you should already know through common sense...but dudes these days are so wrapped around all this dumb ignorant ****...what am I supposed to do? I'm stern in what I believe in surrounded by very careless people. I don't have to put my guard down because I hurt anybody feelings.

All you did in that reply was speak rhetoric by accusing me for simply presenting the facts...hmmm sound familiar?

But go ahead and point your accusing finger at me because I'm differing from what's supposedly acceptable and right to you...

Last edited:
B smooth by any chance did you read Count Leo Tostoy," The kingdom of god is within you." It is a critique on false doctrines and government. Must read imo.

I'll do and say what I want as I live because when I die...I will walk the Snake Road, train under King Kai, and chase his pet monkey, Bubbles.

That's my truth.

It's common sense.

So hell is real? 
So...magic? 
This would have to imply you believe in "satan" in the first place, right? 

Because quoting the bible is akin to reciting your favorite Harry Potter (Heru Ptah? 
laugh.gif
) spell. The words in that book literally have no power or meaning. 
 lmao...hahaha...dude is straight dangling the bait...straight itching for a challenger to appear...lol..life, u need one...seriously..

y'all ****** think thats cute and this is just a game go ahead and continue to hail him then....you'll have plenty of time to hail him when your burning in eternity forever. :smh:
See how that is? You call what I say rhetoric because I'm not subjected to their program? Now I'M the one spewing rhetoric right? I don't have time to hold your hand to what you should already know through common sense...but dudes these days are so wrapped around all this dumb ignorant ****...what am I supposed to do? I'm stern in what I believe in surrounded by very careless people. I don't have to put my guard down because I hurt anybody feelings.
All you did in that reply was speak rhetoric by accusing me for simply presenting the facts...hmmm sound familiar?
But go ahead and point your accusing finger at me because I'm differing from what's supposedly acceptable and right to you...

May White Jesus bless you brother!!!

Kanye just wanted us to know that there are there were lawyers and n*&*^s in jordans in hell.

Back
Top Bottom