Kanye West Nike Sig?

vegetaray246

Banned
I been hearing rumors all over the place that Kanye is getting a sig shoe with nike...Are any of these rumors founded or is it just BS? Can somebody shed some light?

that be one colorful @#%$ shoe!! Kanye is always wearing fire tho! Air maxes, beast packs, vandals even rod lavers haha
Life is a, uh, depending how you dress her.
So if the devil wear Prada,
Adam Eve wear Nada,
I'm in between, but way more fresher.
But way less effort, cause when you try hard,
That's when you die hard. Kanye

Yes I believe Ben Baller said he is going to be the first non-athlete to get his own sig shoe from Nike. Apparently they bite off some Japanese designer shoes with some straps or something, similar to the McFly's.
FOR SALE AIR JORDAN I sz 11.5click here ALSO FOR SALE, YELLOW NIKE SWINGMAN KOBE JERSEY ONLY $20, PM ME OR EMAIL @ SCROBIN@VT.EDU

Would definitely be an interesting shoe.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

Unfortunately with the onset of the new album i feel an oversaturation of Kanye this and next year..yipee. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Code:
   >>>MAYJUH
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!​

^Yeah, Lil wayne anyone? I'm afraid the same might happen.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TeamFreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus
Team Falcons
The Free Michael Vick Foundation
TEAM iSketch
I won and I felt goood

that'll be tight
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Let's hope we make the most of this Warrior's offseason!​

what were those red high tops with the straps anyways?
is this what theyre talking about?
-------------------------
TEAM UNDER-AGE
because the young ones need love too.

i'm not sure if the ones you guys are talkin about are the ones with the straps, but the new Complex mag is Kanye'd out and they have pretty nice shots of them but Ye wouldnt even state what model/brand they were. Sorry ya'll no pics, scanners broke, so just giving a heads up, just copped the issue and its sick, double cover with Ye' on one side and Cassie :pimp:
pimp.gif
on the other.

"your fly is open, McFly.
the crowd is open, I think I know why.
back from the future, seen it with my own eyes.
and yup... i'm still the future of the Chi."

--Kanye
//BGS.​
OH NINE​

He also has multicolored eyes... and those shoes could be anything...
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan XI Retro Low (white/zest-argon blue-light bn), Nike AF1 07 Premium "NYC Edition" (pro gold/white/stealth-anthracite), Air Jordan B'Loyal (black/met silver-var red), Air Jordan Hydro 3 (black/silver)

that would be alright i guess but since to me kanye represent real hip hip hopefully they would make a real hip hop some like the old school; Super Hi Top,nylon tongue, and no pics of anyone on it,without straps
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

never cared for Kanye that much but I would be interested to see what this shoe is.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Kanye wears all kinds of heat tho. Might be a little too wildin for most people, less than a month till.......... 50 retires haha
Life is a, uh, depending how you dress her.
So if the devil wear Prada,
Adam Eve wear Nada,
I'm in between, but way more fresher.
But way less effort, cause when you try hard,
That's when you die hard. Kanye

Back
Top Bottom