Kanye West on SNL Tonight 1130 est.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

relax ude. we get it. you wish u were a in a tutu puttin the baller in ballerina

no i get it.

u wish u could be Kanye's concubine.
smirk.
says the dude debating ne-yo's sexuality in the music forum

relax down lo brother.  go fixate yr lust for sexual chocolate and ballerinas elsewhere.

kanye's concubine?  wishing u was riding on the express train in ATL

and yr from nashville?????

relax ude. we get it. you wish u were a in a tutu puttin the baller in ballerina

no i get it.

smirk.

relax down lo brother.  go fixate yr lust for sexual chocolate and ballerinas elsewhere.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Lame he should have done a skit poking fun at himself to add some comic relief, because I know for a fact the writers approached him with ideas
,.... Anyway he sucked as usual
Are you kidding me? You are actively ignoring reality if you think this man isn't one of the best live performers around; he is a performer's performer and he's always giving 110% on stage.

Crank only has hate towards Ye 'cause he's like, Taylor Swift's biggest fan.
laugh.gif

Lame he should have done a skit poking fun at himself to add some comic relief, because I know for a fact the writers approached him with ideas
Are you kidding me? You are actively ignoring reality if you think this man isn't one of the best live performers around; he is a performer's performer and he's always giving 110% on stage.

laugh.gif

JaysRcrak wrote:

knightlovesqueen wrote:

no i get it.

smirk.

laugh.gif

says the dude with the sn knightlovesqueen.

So you like queens huh?
grin.gif

Don't try to project your life as a ****** chaser on me.

As far as the Ne-yo thread in the General forum goes, its obvious that you didn't even read what i said. Or at least not with comprehension.

Typical lame tryin to use something out of context to strengthen an argument.

Do the world a favor and go "rest" as your sig so eloquently puts it.

JaysRcrak wrote:

knightlovesqueen wrote:

no i get it.

smirk.

laugh.gif

says the dude with the sn knightlovesqueen.

So you like queens huh?
grin.gif

Don't try to project your life as a ****** chaser on me.

As far as the Ne-yo thread in the General forum goes, its obvious that you didn't even read what i said. Or at least not with comprehension.

Typical lame tryin to use something out of context to strengthen an argument.

Do the world a favor and go "rest" as your sig so eloquently puts it.

i liked the performances.. but the runaway was the same thing as the MTV VMA's.... and that performance was on MTV JAMS for weeks... i always watched it. so that runaway was nothing to me. same clothes and everything.

i liked the performances.. but the runaway was the same thing as the MTV VMA's.... and that performance was on MTV JAMS for weeks... i always watched it. so that runaway was nothing to me. same clothes and everything.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

laugh.gif
which is pretty sad..he claimed that she had the best performance @ this year's VMA's......
laugh.gif
she's so wack

laugh.gif
which is pretty sad..he claimed that she had the best performance @ this year's VMA's......
laugh.gif
she's so wack

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

The ballarinas' performance >> Kanye's performance
without the ballarinas this is nothing special.

you do realize that the ballerinas are part of Kanye's performance, right?

you're basically saying "without the ballerina's, it would just be Kanye rapping with Pusha T popping out of nowhere", which is a glaring example of someone stating the obvious in an attempt to downplay something.

i'm going to have to call "hating" on this one.
Got 'em. 

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

The ballarinas' performance >> Kanye's performance
without the ballarinas this is nothing special.

you do realize that the ballerinas are part of Kanye's performance, right?

you're basically saying "without the ballerina's, it would just be Kanye rapping with Pusha T popping out of nowhere", which is a glaring example of someone stating the obvious in an attempt to downplay something.

i'm going to have to call "hating" on this one.
Got 'em. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
she's so wack

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
she's so wack

Fellows, Kanye is owning in terms of hip hop development, but his impact on all genres is no were near as strong as his influence on hip hop. 808 was his attempt and it was met by minor results.

T Pain HOWEVER has changed the face of pop music FOREVER more than any artist in the pass 10 years

Back
Top Bottom