Kanye West - Parnoid Music Video (FINAL VERSION, ADDED MORE TO THE SONG)

Joined Apr 3, 2004
I was wondering why I kept seeing Kanye West Feat Rihanna "Paranoid" on the home page of Youtube

Video is pretty cool but after seeing the "Spaceship" video finally, I just can't appreciate this as much...

Joined Jun 24, 2006
Not feeling the video that much. One of the only Kanye video's I don't like much. Song is still excellent.

Joined Aug 7, 2005
Enh, I like the "unfinished" version better.

I'll need an mp3 of this version of the song though.

Joined Jan 29, 2009
I kinda enjoyed the simplicity of the OG song/video

But I always thought the song could use more.. but its w.e. I don't think it'll hurt the song.

Whoever edited it was on something though.. its so sped up.. I feel like it went by in 1 minute

b smooth 202

Banned
Joined Dec 21, 2004
damn I'm really feelin this...Paranoid is like the only song from 808s I play on the regular now...and I think this video does a good job making the songcome to life.

Joined Mar 17, 2007
I remember an interview that had Kanye say that this is how he originally intended for Paranoid to sound on the album, he wanted to make the changes but thealbum was already pressed.

Joined Mar 2, 2008
I have had this album on repeat for the last week...I love 808 too bad he will probably never make another album like it. This version, and video are sickman.

Joined Dec 25, 2004
Video is veeeerry dope.... definitely makes up for that wack $## Walkin on the Moon video, ugh... Who directed this?

ultralightbeam

formerly i lyricaljkilla i
Joined Nov 14, 2003
Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

I remember an interview that had Kanye say that this is how he originally intended for Paranoid to sound on the album, he wanted to make the changes but the album was already pressed.
Yup. Definitely feeling this version 10000x more.

Joined Feb 18, 2003

Can someone let everyone know in this thread if Kanye posts an mp3 of this version in his blog?
I don't bother checking his blog out daily myself

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now