Kanye West - Parnoid Music Video (FINAL VERSION, ADDED MORE TO THE SONG)

I was wondering why I kept seeing Kanye West Feat Rihanna "Paranoid" on the home page of Youtube

Video is pretty cool but after seeing the "Spaceship" video finally, I just can't appreciate this as much...

Not feeling the video that much. One of the only Kanye video's I don't like much. Song is still excellent.

Enh, I like the "unfinished" version better.

I'll need an mp3 of this version of the song though.

kiet
smh.gif
@ your avy staying inrhythm.....+@+# was kind creepy

I kinda enjoyed the simplicity of the OG song/video

But I always thought the song could use more.. but its w.e. I don't think it'll hurt the song.

Whoever edited it was on something though.. its so sped up.. I feel like it went by in 1 minute

damn I'm really feelin this...Paranoid is like the only song from 808s I play on the regular now...and I think this video does a good job making the songcome to life.

I remember an interview that had Kanye say that this is how he originally intended for Paranoid to sound on the album, he wanted to make the changes but thealbum was already pressed.

I have had this album on repeat for the last week...I love 808 too bad he will probably never make another album like it. This version, and video are sickman.
pimp.gif

Video is veeeerry dope.... definitely makes up for that wack $## Walkin on the Moon video, ugh... Who directed this?

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

I remember an interview that had Kanye say that this is how he originally intended for Paranoid to sound on the album, he wanted to make the changes but the album was already pressed.

Yup. Definitely feeling this version 10000x more.

Can someone let everyone know in this thread if Kanye posts an mp3 of this version in his blog?
I don't bother checking his blog out daily myself

Back
Top Bottom