Kanye West x Louis Vuitton Prices Confirmed!

Yeah
indifferent.gif

I think the majority of sneakerheads are going to a blow a grand on an OG or an older sought after shoe way before
these, and I believe these a re a bit too loud for the yuppie crowd, so I am confused on their consumer target with these.

I like alot of the design elements and if reasonably priced I would have considered coping, but as stated, these prices are pretty absurd...

1) It's a LV shoe, what did you expect?

2) It's a LV shoe, what did you expect??

3) It's a LV shoe designed by (for better or worst) one of the most influential people in the fashion world, what did you expect? You're lucky msrpisn't $2,000

4) People on here will drop $500-$1000+ on ds/used/vintage Nikes and Jordans that are absolutely NOT wearable, but scoff at the retail price of these?

5) 10 stacks says these will be purchased by ever African American athlete/entertainer under the age of 35.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

3) It's a LV shoe designed by (for better or worst) one of the most influential people in the fashion world, what did you expect? You're lucky msrp isn't $2,000

4) People on here will drop $500-$1000+ on ds/used/vintage Nikes and Jordans that are absolutely NOT wearable, but scoff at the retail price of these?

5) 10 stacks says these will be purchased by ever African American athlete/entertainer under the age of 35.
All the high schoolers, college kids, and middle class Average Joes are acting like Kanye's targeting YOU with these sneakers. He's not...those are what the Air Yeezy's are for... Saying "this %##$+ is crazy" for charging so much on a LV product is like saying "these %#%!%% arecrazy" for charging grands on Coach purses, leather jackets, or cars.

That being said, what exactly is it that makes or "justifies" $900-$1000 prices? Is it just the same types of materials as Nike sneaks but with amore exclusive name? Or are the materials that luxurious?

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

3) It's a LV shoe designed by (for better or worst) one of the most influential people in the fashion world, what did you expect? You're lucky msrp isn't $2,000

All the high schoolers, college kids, and middle class Average Joes are acting like Kanye's targeting YOU with these sneakers. He's not... those are what the Air Yeezy's are for... Saying "this %##$+ is crazy" for charging so much on a LV product is like saying "these %#%!%% are crazy" for charging grands on Coach purses, leather jackets, or cars.

That being said, what exactly is it that makes or "justifies" $900-$1000 prices? Is it just the same types of materials as Nike sneaks but with a more exclusive name? Or are the materials that luxurious?

WOWWW. HAHA. I was SORT OF on the fence about picking them up, but this just puts the final nail in the coffin for me.

"10 stacks says these will be purchased by ever African American athlete/entertainer under the age of 35."

believe that

Back
Top Bottom