Kanye West x Louis Vuitton Prices Confirmed!

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

1) It's a LV shoe, what did you expect?

2) It's a LV shoe, what did you expect??

3) It's a LV shoe designed by (for better or worst) one of the most influential people in the fashion world, what did you expect? You're lucky msrp isn't $2,000

4) People on here will drop $500-$1000+ on ds/used/vintage Nikes and Jordans that are absolutely NOT wearable, but scoff at the retail price of these?

5) 10 stacks says these will be purchased by ever African American athlete/entertainer under the age of 35.
All the high schoolers, college kids, and middle class Average Joes are acting like Kanye's targeting YOU with these sneakers. He's not... those are what the Air Yeezy's are for... Saying "this %##$+ is crazy" for charging so much on a LV product is like saying "these %#%!%% are crazy" for charging grands on Coach purses, leather jackets, or cars.

That being said, what exactly is it that makes or "justifies" $900-$1000 prices? Is it just the same types of materials as Nike sneaks but with a more exclusive name? Or are the materials that luxurious?

It's not that, its that these are some of the most expensive LV sneakers so far. Aside from the Sprouse hi-tops most of the LV's havent been much morethan 700. The Elan's, Rennes, sk8-hi looking ones and others. I was expecting those prices on these but to see the ones i really want priced at $1140 wassuprising.

Kanye alwayz talkin about making things rite for our community/helping the kids out..BLAH..BLAH..BLAH..but c'mon ye, u trippin wit datprice...
indifferent.gif

I'd have to be making some serious loot to even consider spending $1000+ on SNEAKERS...maybe that much on loafers or other pair of dress shoes, butsneakers...I love them, but that's way over the top

why everybody complaining? what brand is it? LOUIS VUITTON! If you're complaining about the price, most likely they weren't targeted at you anyway

Originally Posted by KingRamey

why everybody complaining? what brand is it? LOUIS VUITTON! If you're complaining about the price, most likely they weren't targeted at you anyway
dudes still will be going hungry trying to buy these
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by KingRamey

dudes still will be going hungry trying to buy these
smh.gif

REAL TALK.

They are Lv's but damm 1G????
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

the prices are way too hight ....louis vuitton is buggin

these prices were expected its one of the most hyped artist and most expensive brands..
but still c'mon the shoes ain even that hot

the yeezy's look better n cost bout 5x less
I know I know its the brand louis v &
nike but c'mon

man anybody who gets these is dumb....a G for some shoes i wouldnt even look down at those if somebody wore them b a waste of time

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

the prices are way too hight ....louis vuitton is buggin

these prices were expected its one of the most hyped artist and most expensive brands..
but still c'mon the shoes ain even that hot

the yeezy's look better n cost bout 5x less
I know I know its the brand louis v &
nike but c'mon

Louis anything has always been expensive tho
laugh.gif
so whats =your point

Originally Posted by nitzski

I like alot of the design elements and if reasonably priced I would have considered coping, but as stated, these prices are pretty absurd...
well said, my thoughts exactly.

Is kanye that far out of touch with regular people, musically he still my dog.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by nitzski

I like alot of the design elements and if reasonably priced I would have considered coping, but as stated, these prices are pretty absurd...
well said, my thoughts exactly.

Is kanye that far out of touch with regular people, musically he still my dog.
these aren't for "regular people" thats what the yeezy's are for

wow stop complaining. There is a reason these shoes are not $500 because if it was everyone would have them. LV is all about exclusivity and charging a pricelike that ensures that only an able few can purchase it and simultaneously keep the brand equity high. This ain't some superiority %#$%, this is just thetruth. Me personally I knew the price was gonna be high and knew this shoe was never meant for me.

Back
Top Bottom