Kanye West's outburst history.

"give a black man a chance man!"
roll.gif
what a buffoon. someone put a bullet through this fools head.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

"give a black man a chance man!"
roll.gif
what a buffoon. someone put a bullet through this fools head.

wow....you should think before you say things like that
eyes.gif

Damn, it pisses me off that he's such a baby when it comes to situations like that because dude is one of my all time favorites.

GUY is a COMPLETE TOOL..

I swear if someone Offed him, he really wouldnt be missed, maybe by few for the first day or so, but then after that hed be justa quick topic to discuss when youre bored years from now. Dude didnt even take home an award did he??

Why hasnt anyone started a BEYONCE THREAD about how much she showed her true Classiness and goodhumanitarian she really is.. DIDDY is also a premature TOOL as well, he had to get some quick jabs in there didnt he? that poorexcuse for a human...those two cats need to get bodied quick

it wasnt even all that bad, its not like the vmas is a serious award show anyways. most just people watch for the performances/entertainment.

if this was the grammys though then ya that would be bad

Originally Posted by Vidasman

GUY is a COMPLETE TOOL..

I swear if someone Offed him, he really wouldnt be missed, maybe by few for the first day or so, but then after that hed be just a quick topic to discuss when youre bored years from now. Dude didnt even take home an award did he??

Why hasnt anyone started a BEYONCE THREAD about how much she showed her true Classiness and good humanitarian she really is.. DIDDY is also a premature TOOL as well, he had to get some quick jabs in there didnt he? that poor excuse for a human...those two cats need to get bodied quick

Why don't you body him then tough guy

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

it wasnt even all that bad, its not like the vmas is a serious award show anyways. most just people watch for the performances/entertainment.

It's bad EITHER way.
laugh.gif

Anyways, KANYE IS LEGEND.

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

DONT matter where it was at bro.. it could have been at an elementary school play for thatmatter.. The point is DUDE disrespected someone else just because he was jealous for not taking home anything. In the middle of her accepting an award for herhard work in something she loves to do in order to put food on her families table.... Eff this guy to the fullest

dude is ignorant. lost all respect. taylor>>>>>kanye. anyday.

kanye don't give a %**+. i'm not mad at him for anything except for the fact that he continues to go to wack *@! awards shows and ends up having toshow his *@!

Back
Top Bottom