Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

Looks like I'm flying in for the Saturday show, I'd rather go to the Sunday concert to see ATCQ one last time. From the sounds of it, Q-Tip has a few guests coming out with them. :frown:

I really don't want to see Kendrick twice in the span of a month.

Also nice to see Kanye did "Good Life" tonight, which IIRC he wasn't doing on tour.

Last edited:
Show at Barclays was amazing :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Did Through The Wire, Good Life, Flashing Lights, Can't Tell Me Nothin and Diamonds

Last edited:
Looks like I'm flying in for the Saturday show, I'd rather go to the Sunday concert to see ATCQ one last time. From the sounds of it, Q-Tip has a few guests coming out with them. :frown:

Also nice to see Kanye did "Good Life" tonight, which IIRC he wasn't doing on tour.

Think he switched out I Wonder for Good Life.

Why would you even smoke in public like that in the first place, it ruins the atmosphere for the people who don't smoke or don't like the smell of weed smoke.

why don't you get a G-Pen and keep it moving?

Its a concert whats the big deal.

Went last night. A chick gave me her $180 ticket for free an hour before the show started. Seeing Kanye for the first time ever, for free, was amazing. Still looking forward to seeing atcq Sunday though.

All Of The Lights & Blood On The Leaves were my favorites [emoji]128588[/emoji]

Anaheim really ain't gonna have an opener huh? Damn you Cali Christmas 
mean.gif

I think LA2 was the 1st time he busted it out this tour? same with NIP. wish he would've kept "I Wonder" for LA2 though. hopefully Anaheim will get it.

Barclays was too ****** dope man... GA seats were much closer than i expected and a great view, like they said through the wire, diamonds, and can't tell me nothing :x
plenty off of 808's..... and the concert made me like Yeezus more than i already did dude knows how to put on a show.

Kendrick performs most of GKMC but i wish section 80 got some love. As far as smoking is concerned you can do it you just gotta be low about it def took a few pulls from a nice shorty near me.

Show was dope last night but get there on time if you wanna see the opener. Missed most of Kendrick but i aint mad

Also you can def smoke at Barclays word to Section 223 but i was gone off special cookies so i was good money.

GREAT show put on by Ye but i dont need the ranting in the middle of the show TBH

Looks like I'm flying in for the Saturday show, I'd rather go to the Sunday concert to see ATCQ one last time. From the sounds of it, Q-Tip has a few guests coming out with them.
frown.gif

did an extended version of good life in vegas, where he kept the crowd doing the chorus in the end a couple of times...no " i wonder" though. wish he wouldve done NIP in vegas, track is too dope, and wouldve been amazing live. ( no watch the throne for me) 

been seeing he switches up his rants at different shows, which is cool. 

Barclay's was dope minus the 808 songs.

Wasn't trying to be standing for 5 hours in VIP 1 or GA standing, sat in VIP 3 row 3 which was more comfortable.

Got a few video's in, but have to upload them to youtube. Had to use my S4, no dslr :frown:

Post game

Last edited:
Has he performed "Street Lights" at any stop yet? The security guard gave me his copy of the set list and it was listed but he didn't perform it.

Has he performed "Street Lights" at any stop yet? The security guard gave me his copy of the set list and it was listed but he didn't perform it.

all of the early shows had street lights. don't know about post-"accident" shows.

View media item 662430
To folks that have been, is sitting behind the stage purposeless? Currently looking at section 220 for MSG Saturday night and needing to consider whether I need to purchase better seats.

Went to the Oakland concert and there wasn't seating behind the stage. So from looking at that seating chart, sec 109 and 115 might be the last sections available on the sides of the stage. They had two tents set up back there for the girls and one for Ye's changes/breaks. I sat at the side at the very ends of the stage and I wish I could've sat more towards the middle sides. Couldn't really see the display all that well without having to tilt my head

He brought Busta out tonight? And his mic didnt work?? Not sure if mad..

ATCQ brought him out during "Scenario", his mic didn't work but in usual Busta fashion he still murdered the place according to friends who went.

Back
Top Bottom