Aria (Colorways Launching June 20)

View media item 1579615
View media item 1579616
View media item 1579617
(Photos via Hanon)

11312481_380229452175220_90388598_n.jpg

Concepts x Karhu Aria

Last edited:
Haven't seen anything yet. I'm definitely going to try out this model. Shape, design, and color blocking look real solid.

What what I gathered they're tts/ .5 down. So I guess like gel sagas. I'm getting the orange toe ones. Blocking be is great. This is a sick model.

Concepts is dropping their Karhu collab this weekend. They are using the Aria model. I saw the shoe and it looks beautiful. The theme behind it is the Helsinki train station and the colors that pop off that building. The toe box is that Miami dolphins green/blueish almost a tiffany but not quite, there is orange and black on the shoe as well. I compare these to a Gel Lyte V, it has a sockliner as well. I have to say Concepts did a good job with the color blocking and the quality seems to be top notch. Releasing Saturday at Concepts, i am not sure if the NY store is opening for this release. 

Nice! Hopefully this will fly under the radar. Hopefully I can get a pair because the colors sound great according to your description. Appreciate you sharing that, man!

Wow! Not bad at all. Hopefully an online release because I'd definitely like to have these. Repped, man. Appreciate you helping out with some solid info on the new thread. Wasn't sure if this thread would gain any traction, but I was definitely feeling the Aria model and the potential I saw.

I am going to guess between $130-$150 on these for retail price. For those that don't know Karhu's original logo was the 3 stripes that Adidas uses now. They sold Adidas the three stripes for what is equivalent to 1600 euros and 2 bottles of whiskey back in the mid 50's. Imagine Adidas without the three stripes??? Maybe Karhu should not have sold what would Adidas be today?

I am going to guess between $130-$150 on these for retail price. For those that don't know Karhu's original logo was the 3 stripes that Adidas uses now. They sold Adidas the three stripes for what is equivalent to 1600 euros and 2 bottles of whiskey back in the mid 50's. Imagine Adidas without the three stripes??? Maybe Karhu should not have sold what would Adidas be today?
View media item 1584953

I never knew that. :smokin

Awesome fun little fact. I really can't imagine Adidas with any other logo to be honest. :lol:

-Drew

cool. i need those orange/yellow GRs this weekend. 

been waiting forever. 

its just ashame the hipster **** with brand is starting...

Yeah your right. thinner. 

Not sure how i feel about concepts doing a collab on these right off the bat...I would have liked to see a rollout of GRs first. 

Back
Top Bottom