katt williams actually came back strong vol. new specials is lulz

laugh.gif

I dunno if its just me but i dont find him funny *shrug*
This dude its wild corny to me. Never been a fan.
He's talking about white people, obama, and white people
Katt williams is LAME, him and Kevin Hart aren't standup comedy funny, their movie funny. You gotta have it naturally in your soul to be funny.

Like imagine will smith doing stand up comedy (during fresh prince years) it would't be funny at all. These guys flat out suck as standup comedians.

Meh didn't watch yet but I saw him live last year. He sucked and let a few boo birds throw his enter set off.

Katt williams is LAME, him and Kevin Hart aren't standup comedy funny, their movie funny. You gotta have it naturally in your soul to be funny.

Like imagine will smith doing stand up comedy (during fresh prince years) it would't be funny at all. These guys flat out suck as standup comedians.

agreed 100%. Which is why I find it weird that Kevin hart is so big now.His ability to come up with fresh material is horrible. Doing TV and movies, its all about the delivery and not so much the content, which is why Kevin is funny in that arena.

Last edited:
At this point I'd rather hear a katt Williams rap album, which I do actually want to hear.

kat williams keeps it real...its more him feeding & slipping a little smarts into jokes

i love his stand-up

plus you can tell he has some type of spiritual aura to him...

he fills the dave chappelle void for me ..pause

Last edited:
Haven't really been a fan, but this seemed pretty funny. Not like I'll be paying for it anyway, I'll give it a watch.

Question to the people who don't like Katt Williams: Why are you posting in a thread about him?

On another note: Based on that clip spectacular23 posted, it looks hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom