Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

It has nothing to do with a slave mentality.
Folks get on and be afraid if they let too many other people own they'll mess up whatever they did to get wherever they got

How many young actors have you heard say Tom Cruise helped them get on?
How many have you heard say Meryl Streep helped him or her get their first big roll in Hollywood?

It has nothing to do with color, but it does have something to do with reaching back and pulling up the people whose shoulders you stood on to get on

It’s because of all of the despicable things they had to do to get where they are...

katt-williams-Reuters-660.jpg

So Channing and Jonah out? We bumping folks out of spots now? Legooooo.

They both wild annoying but i ain't emmm mad.

Calling this man a token when he just tryna get a check like the rest of us :smh:

"Nah, white people like me, let me sit this one out!"

WTF

He actually spoke on that sort of thinking against black people who gain notoriety. It can’t be his skill set that got him there, it’s gotta be because he’s their token. We tear one another down like a mf and then be befuddled at our lack of collective progress.

He actually spoke on that sort of thinking against black people who gain notoriety. It can’t be his skill set that got him there, it’s gotta be because he’s their token. We tear one another down like a mf and then be befuddled at our lack of collective progress.
It can be his skill
But let’s not front
Like there don’t be tokens
House N’s wouldn’t even be a term
If there wasn’t some validity to it

Been a slightl below average year for great movies. I could pass since Kevin is hosting.

Is Awkwafina her real name? Wood.....for the record. Ijs/

No. That's her rap name. And yeah you probably never heard of her as a rapper but the name stuck.

Last edited:
It can be his skill
But let’s not front
Like there don’t be tokens
House N’s wouldn’t even be a term
If there wasn’t some validity to it

Sure. There are tokens. But as a people, we should be a bit more selective when it comes to affixing that label on someone. Don't front, 9 times out of 10 some people will say a successful black person, regardless of their field, only attained their level of success because they kissed up to white people. It's seems rare that we simply recognize our people's talents without casting doubt on them.

not going to apologize and ends up apologizing and not hosting. he had a nice run but can easily be replaced in hollywood

Back
Top Bottom