Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

EE311F05-29D4-4237-94F0-49E5343FC9AB.png
Wonder what them tweets said

Edit:

When you say he would be Teflon, what would change from how he is viewed/treated/perceived now?
Extended career?

Legit question

He’s done on the court and he can fade into Bolivia but that community would make him the face of the movement. Seems like he goes on a PR run every off season anyways. One backed by the LGBTQ community and he’d everywhere.

His back is toast though. From hooping

Hold that L Kevin Hart.
He handled this whole thing completely wrong

We live in a “gotcha” society, where exposing people and/or airing out dirty laundry for personal gain is the norm.

Yeah he shouldn’t have tweeted that stuff, but he addressed it in the past and shouldn’t have to keep apologizing for it over and over again. And most the people doing the exposing don’t have the cleanest slates either if you put them under the microscope but since they lack relevance they fly under the radar.

If you’re a celeb or even have the slightest bit of relevance, best to delete anything damning or acknowledge and admit to it on your own accord before the tweet digging outrage police have a field day.

We live in a “gotcha” society, where exposing people and/or airing out dirty laundry for personal gain is the norm.

Yeah he shouldn’t have tweeted that stuff, but he addressed it in the past and shouldn’t have to keep apologizing for it over and over again. And most the people doing the exposing don’t have the cleanest slates either if you put them under the microscope but since they lack relevance they fly under the radar.

If you’re a celeb or even have the slightest bit of relevance, best to delete anything damning or acknowledge and admit to it on your own accord before the tweet digging outrage police have a field day.
Yeah despite how much we've learned, we're still so reactionary without researching. For one he's a comedian, I don't think you should come at them like that, but look at the case of James Gunn, that fake outrage was drummed up by white supremacists. They gave them power by now acting on something they already knew and accepted the apologies for. Gotta be careful.

They pick and choose what to be outraged about. And lgbt jokes is one area which is taboo these days whereas jokes about them didn’t get the scrutiny they do now 10 years ago.

Hell imagine the outrage dmx would’ve got had it was dark and hell is hot released today instead of in 98. Talking about ak’s spraying gays and what not lol.

Kevin's tweets were all the way ignorant and bigoted, being a comedian doesn't grant you an immunity from criticism, especially when you punch down. He doesn't get to play the "I have addressed this in the past", especially when a new audience becomes aware of it and when you still have the **** up. I mean really, he couldn't swallow his pride and say sorry again, when he knows he is wrong, that is the hill he chose to die on?

He did this to himself. He gets zero sympathy from me.

Kevin's tweets were all the way ignorant and bigoted, being a comedian doesn't grant you an immunity from criticism, especially when you punch down. He doesn't get to play the "I have addressed this in the past", especially when a new audience becomes aware of it and when you still have the **** up. I mean really, he couldn't swallow his pride and say sorry again, when he knows he is wrong, that is the hill he chose to die on?

He did this to himself. He gets zero sympathy from me.
Yeah he felt himself a bit too much.

Back
Top Bottom