Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Just waiting for Eminem’s old raps to resurface :lol:

Wouldn't need his lyrics to resurface because GLAAD was all over it from the beginning.

People seem to forget the backlash artists were catching during the 90s because it wasn't in your face all the time like it is now.

Once you put down the magazine or turned the radio/tv off you really didn't hear much more about it.

If there was social media in the 80s and 90s people would have called those eras "soft" too.

:rofl: Damn son Kevin got GOT.

I didn't even know this happened. Last thing I heard was he got the gig to host and he was posting about it being a dream come true.

Some offensive gay tweets got him kicked out the box with the quickness :lol:

So it was cool for him to do ALL of this work, as of late, and it was cool. But when he wants to host The Oscars, THIS pops up? Yea ok

Son been cleaning up for years, I thought that **** was wild too.

I keep thinking about that dollhouse tweet :lol:

Katt-Williams.JPG

What’s crazy about this whole thing is wasn’t it just 2 yrs ago that black folk was speaking against the oscars for lack of diversity?

Now the academy is social justice warriors?
**** don’t make no sense.

Nah no way Kev was really saying ** like this
Crb7iPA.png

Anw4YF.jpg
^^LMAOOO.

People need to realize the age of these tweets, it’s the maggot word was used in regular conversation for decades up until a couple years ago. What I don’t get is just because someone uses the maggot word whereas something maggot like takes place. Isn’t that the irony of the word? I don’t get the fake outrage today. With the internet we have all the power at our fingertips. You don’t like what you see, change the channel, click a different video, block, mute, use a different app. Not saying this isn’t a big issue, but where are we going to draw the line??

Back
Top Bottom