Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

This new movie with Kevin and Tiffany is the perfect example of what I've been saying. Only time I watch commercials is when I'm watching sports but I've seen the commercial for that movie like 10 times since yesterday. It looks corny as hell but they keep pushing and promoting it. :lol:

Tiffany was great in Girls Trip but it's the same thing with Kevin, her jokes and her act is getting dry already. You can't keep playing the same role, using the same joke all the time.

Katt Williams is a much harder sell to whites than Uncle Kevin Hart.
I can't take this seriously when dude just won an emmy :rofl:

Katt William's lack of recent success wasn't because of his ability to connect with audiences, it was because of Katt being Katt.

Katt William's lack of recent success wasn't because of his ability to connect with audiences, it was because of Katt being Katt.
Hey, what exactly are you laughing about? Are you slow?

Sometimes a performance is undeniable.

The emmys are performance based awards not necessarily sales based. Funny that you are apparently oblivious to this. Lol!

Katt definitely has the ability to connect with audiences. That was never the question. It’s just- WHICH AUDIENCE ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?

Bro wtf are you talking about?

What do you not understand??? Kevin is willing to do whatever for money and movie roles. Katt isn’t.

Katt doesn’t appeal to white people. He doesn’t try to. So why would he have a hit movie? Do you know what you gotta do for that?

“I do this for you, what are you gonna do for me?”

Terry Crews got his balls grabbed at a Party out in the open.

What do you think they’re doing to Kevin behind closed doors?

Chris Tucker is nowhere to be found for a damn reason.

Paper soldiers (not counting stand up specials of course) and Katt has Friday after next .

Katt would tell you himself that he has never expected to be cast as the lead in anything.

Unfortunately Kevin gets cast as the lead or main supporting role a lot because white people love a good tap dancer with a big smile.

Did you know that Bamboozled was actually Kevin Hart’s life story?

All of Kevin Hart’s movies are trash. The end.

Hey, what exactly are you laughing about? Are you slow?

Sometimes a performance is undeniable.

The emmys are performance based awards not necessarily sales based. Funny that you are apparently oblivious to this. Lol!

Katt definitely has the ability to connect with audiences. That was never the question. It’s just- WHICH AUDIENCE ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?
I'm laughing at the absurdity of the comment I quoted, I feel like you'd have to slow or just very aloof to not even understand that.

I never said that they weren't.....

Performance-based or not, the committee who voted Katt the winner of the award is mostly white, so again he has the ability to appeal to a broader aka white audience. If he could stop getting in his own way and use his talents he'd be fine, but keeps making an *** of himself.

21058807-EAA0-4F06-BE1A-0E26388D033F.png
F7D5FC99-8692-40BF-A793-FE9AAF8B220F.png

Mans had a lead role in cats and dogs :lol::rofl:

Paper soldiers (not counting stand up specials of course) and Katt has Friday after next .

This isn’t a Dame Dash film. This was a good movie but it wasn’t in theaters. So what are you talking about?

Katt in Friday after next wasn’t a leading role.

What do you not understand??? Kevin is willing to do whatever for money and movie roles. Katt isn’t.

Katt doesn’t appeal to white people. He doesn’t try to. So why would he have a hit movie? Do you know what you gotta do for that?

Exactly.

youngogjosh youngogjosh is clueless.

Katt's style and subject matter is definitely harder to sell to white people. :lol:

But the black audience love Katt. That's why he can tour and sell big tickets year after year.

Kevin is the silly black guy next door. He don't take any chances. Don't talk about politics, race. I was wrong @6pac is right he is Drake. :lol:

This isn’t a Dame Dash film. This was a good movie but it wasn’t in theaters. So what are you talking about?

Katt in Friday after next wasn’t a leading role.

Kevin was the stand out and Katt was the stand out .

Not sure what in theaters has to do with anything ? It’s still a movie even if it didn’t hit theaters lol

:rofl:

So not it's because kevin is funny to a wider audience than katt that he gets roles and work, it's apparently because he's thotting himself around hollywood to get roles (Where's the proof of this btw?)

Again, Katt just won an emmy, that defeats your entire point on him not appealing to white audiences.

Crews sued the guy who assaulted him and is still getting roles, the disconnect in logic between your points is hilarious.

Chris is trash, hasn't made anything funny in 2 decades, we all saw that netflix special.

You Katt cheerleaders are something else

All this proves is that Katt doesn’t make good movies.

He’s still funnier than Kevin Hart.

Right but you were saying Kevin accepts any roles... you can argue the same for Katt, he just doesn’t get offered many.

I’m not a Kevin hart lover / Katt Williams hater by the way . It’s just irritating that whatever black person is on top in entertainment / music

1. Gets hated on by his less successful peers.

2. People think Had to do some gay **** or in the Illuminati .

“Devil want these ****** hate they own kind
Gotta be Illuminati if a ***** shine
Oh we can't be a ***** if a ***** rich?
Oh we gotta be the devil that's some ***** ****” :smh:

dudes got every excuse in the book for this crackhead "well white people dont like him" "I'm sure kevin hart is being raped"

yea Katt's reluctance to get ****ed by guys is the problem not that he's a one trick pony and completey unreliable due to his addictions

I'm laughing at the absurdity of the comment I quoted, I feel like you'd have to slow or just very aloof to not even understand that.

Performance-based or not, the committee who voted Katt the winner of the award is mostly white, so again he has the ability to appeal to a broader aka white audience. If he could stop getting in his own way and use his talents he'd be fine, but keeps making an *** of himself.

nah bro the white man is holding him back :rofl:

What???

You’re using approval from a very small group of white people as proof that Katt can appeal to a broader audience?

That doesn’t make sense.

The only reason those folks even saw that episode of Atlanta that he won the Emmy for was because Donald Glover had been previously deemed “safe” by NBC!

Dont care bout comparing any of these comedians...but none of us can say what anybody is doing or not doing behind the scenes to get roles, thats just not fair to anybody...unless is documented facts/evidence out here its all rumors and hearsay based on believing who you like and thinking something crazy going on with those u dont

Dont care bout comparing any of these comedians...but none of us can say what anybody is doing or not doing behind the scenes to get roles, thats just not fair to anybody...unless is documented facts/evidence out here its all rumors and hearsay based on believing who you like and thinking something crazy going on with those u dont

Nah Kevin Hart definitely necked Les Moonves one time.

What???

You’re using approval from a very small group of white people as proof that Katt can appeal to a broader audience?

That doesn’t make sense.

The only reason those folks even saw that episode of Atlanta that he won the Emmy for was because Donald Glover had been previously deemed “safe” by NBC!
A very small group of mostly white people that represent a larger group of mostly white people. This would be like saying trump isn't appealing to a large number of white people because a small group of white people (the republican party) choose him to represent them in the presidential elections.

Also, I like how your defense of your logic changes with each comment, first it was because the emmys are performance-based and that Katt's was undeniable (hint hint that also means he appeal to a wide audience). Now, it's because Donald had him in an episode and the small white committee that voted him a winner isn't representative of a larger white audience.....

A very small group of mostly white people that represent a larger group of mostly white people. This would be like saying trump isn't appealing to a large number of white people because a small group of white people (the republican party) choose him to represent them in the presidential elections.

Also, I like how your defense of your logic changes with each comment, first it was because the emmys are performance-based and that Katt's was undeniable (hint hint that also means he appeal to a wide audience). Now, it's because Donald had him in an episode and the small white committee that voted him a winner isn't representative of a larger white audience.....

God, you’re stupid.

It was you who didn’t understand that the emmys have nothing to do with marketability.

Back
Top Bottom