Katy vs Kim vol.. tough choice

0331_kimk_bauer.jpg
Kim hit the beach in Miami today
0331_katy_perry_splash.jpg
Katy used some of her music-making money to sun her sexy bikini bod in Cabo on Tuesday.

Kim's only purpose in life is to be hot and she's great at it.  She has no talents or personality.  Katey is still pretty attractive and looks more fun.

I feel like Kim has become more of a plastic surgery face and I still believe her butt is fake and that she does lipo on top of working out. Katy seems more natural all around. I also think Katy has a beautiful face. Kim's was much prettier before before she started to mess more with it. I don't know, both have their strong points and two completely different looks.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I feel like Kim has become more of a plastic surgery face and I still believe her butt is fake and that she does lipo on top of working out. Katy seems more natural all around. I also think Katy has a beautiful face. Kim's was much prettier before before she started to mess more with it. I don't know, both have their strong points and two completely different looks.
Son have you seen pics of Kim before she got famous and ones of her without make up. She is a natural beauty and had all them assets before 

Originally Posted by jgalan713

Kim..am i the only one that thinks she might get fat as she ages?
She's incredibly vain, hates getting older, and loves plastic surgery.
laugh.gif
I don't think she'll let herself get to that point.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I feel like Kim has become more of a plastic surgery face and I still believe her butt is fake and that she does lipo on top of working out. Katy seems more natural all around. I also think Katy has a beautiful face. Kim's was much prettier before before she started to mess more with it. I don't know, both have their strong points and two completely different looks.[/color]
c4826db5b4273601cb4b5d3953a0419bb93b7a8d.gif

Back
Top Bottom