Kawhi Leonard New Balance

it's the other way around, Kawhi dumped JB
yep....

"Then there was Leonard, who was set to make a fraction over $5 million a year, while his top-tier peers made two or three times as much. Jordan Brand also did not offer Leonard a signature shoe,..New Balance offered “significantly more” than $5 million per season"

The person who suggested to low balle him at jb hopefully was fired.
really can't blame JB for not wanting to go all in. remember at that time KL was hurt & only played 9 games...Spurs medical staff cleared him to play and KL's own doctor said he wasn't so he sat out the playoffs...NB took a HUGE chance and it paid off.

FYI: in the article is states "The shoe company also pitched to Joel Embiid (Under Armour), Gordon Hayward (ANTA), and Kelly Oubre Jr." i heard NB did NOT pitch to GH, his agent contacted NB and was turned down.... NB definitely did pitch to JE & KO :wink:

Some close-up pics of the Dejounte Murray PE's (which we won't be getting |l)
nb omn1 DM 1.jpg
nb omn1 DM 3.jpg
nb omn1 DM.jpg

Last edited:
Well, just like other cities around The Association, they may just be exclusive to SA in the future. If Nike had half a brain and gave the Spurs a Fiesta themed jersey instead of the military inspired ones, I could see NB following suit and releasing these.

The "Money Stacks" standard size in US 10 has already sold out on Newbalance.de |l They fit me great based on the last pair I bought. Now only wide sizes are left. Does anyone know if there is huge difference in wide and standard fit? Love this pair and might just get the wides...

The Money Stacks were an easy cop on NB dot com. I am glad that NB made it really accessible, given it’s the last colorway of the year.

Speaking of the last colorway, does it mean that NB is going to end the Omn1s and move on to a new model next year?

Back
Top Bottom