Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Codes working too
W a reward My cart showing 107.99

no wide in these?

What discounts can be used with these? I see a wide option. New to the nb game but size 12s still available on the new balance Canada site.

Copped the Money Stacks in size 10 but in the wide version as they had no more standard widths. The standard width fit me well on my neon green pair, maybe a tiny bit snug but definitely not too constricting. I am more of a wide footer so let's see how these fit. I just hope they are not too wide.

Just a side note: For the OMN1 I went down half a size from my normal 10.5 to a 10 and there is still a bit room on the front (about 1/2 an inch which is the perfect fit for me). These shoes definitely run long, so like pretty much all reviewers have been saying... 1/2 size down.

Im hoping they release the media day cw. If they do i may have to pick up my 3rd pair of omn1s
images (1).jpeg

I didn't listen to EVERYBODY and went tts because of my wide feet and typically shoes with the band across the forefoot always give me problems.......... well I was wrong and should've listen to EVERYBODY on this site and every reviewer of the shoe lol. I need to go half size down for sure .

Last edited:
I'm glad I didn't pay resale for the launch CW. They didn't make that in a 13.5 and this shoe runs so long that I actually sized down for only the second time ever.

So no mention of a new colorway... wonder if they're completely cleared out of the old colorways.

Wonder if the next bit of info we get is Kawhi signature before all star weekend.

I know there's a new signature skateboarding athlete + shoe (tiago) coming out June/July with some new/top tech that could be shared..

So no mention of a new colorway... wonder if they're completely cleared out of the old colorways.

Wonder if the next bit of info we get is Kawhi signature before all star weekend.

I know there's a new signature skateboarding athlete + shoe (tiago) coming out June/July with some new/top tech that could be shared..

I messaged them on the 1st regarding any new cw coming out soon and they told me stay tune in the next few weeks for details. Might be an allstar cw coming out next.

For me this is a solid performing shoe. More court feel than my usual preference, but I enjoyed playing in them. I did have a very small fresh out of the box break in period. Glad I went half size down as everyone suggested. Added to the rotation, but not enough to overthrow the dame 5s as my go to.

They should of released a plain(ish) colorway that is more readily available. I honestly think a lot of people would enjoy playing in these, especially reaching those that love the brand and looking for a basketball shoe not wanting to go with the swoosh or stripes. Way back when NB was still in the hoops market, a ton of older dudes had them on at the open runs.

I
For me this is a solid performing shoe. More court feel than my usual preference, but I enjoyed playing in them. I did have a very small fresh out of the box break in period. Glad I went half size down as everyone suggested. Added to the rotation, but not enough to overthrow the dame 5s as my go to.

They should of released a plain(ish) colorway that is more readily available. I honestly think a lot of people would enjoy playing in these, especially reaching those that love the brand and looking for a basketball shoe not wanting to go with the swoosh or stripes. Way back when NB was still in the hoops market, a ton of older dudes had them on at the open runs.

I agree with the break in period, I also had to stretch out the band that goes across the foot, and all of my arch pain disappeared.

I agree 100% with what The_Isomotion31 says about the availability, but ya cant really get more plain than that all Grey pair all Black pair and the Black and White joints. If more readily available Ida copped every single pair. Lets hope they make his Sig shoe way more avail once they drop.

1579014451992.png

Just incase the IG link disappears... DAMN. The rear heel tab would have to be reconfigured, hopefully they added an internal counter. It was pretty flimsy on the high's

Attachments

• 1579014451028.png
    1579014451028.png
    837.8 KB · Views: 196
Back
Top Bottom