Kawhi Leonard New Balance

cant find any pics online, mainly black or mainly purple?

BAE4E776-EFB4-4BA2-8E7A-D81C8CB25832.jpeg

Knicks pair is fresh but the Lakers pair was the best of the bunch...If those were up it’d be instacop...

Im thinking of getting a pair, how do these perform on the court ?
there are a bunch of performance reviews online you can check out. i thought they performed well but the one thing i would caution you about is the durability. had problems with the split front {half rubber/half cushion} not holding up well. i put some pictures in a previous post

fyi: they seemed to have fixed this with the KL signature shoe. there is an all rubber front to that shoe.

Bought a pair of the heatwave . Couldn’t decide between them n the green ones but I figured these would look less dirty and the all black outsole is great. They feel good off trying them on

Had a quick questions guys.

Might be interested in the Raptors pair but does the width make a significant difference? Have a 10W, due to wide feet, in the Sunsets and they fit great. Was curious if I would be good with a regular width in the same size.

Had a quick questions guys.

Might be interested in the Raptors pair but does the width make a significant difference? Have a 10W, due to wide feet, in the Sunsets and they fit great. Was curious if I would be good with a regular width in the same size.
It is a pretty tough shoe to get on foot so it might not work.

shoe palace order delayed... "The package has been delayed in transit due to a global health event beyond UPS control."

what does that mean?

Raptors darn near sold out on SP while Knicks are sitting. Grabbed my pair just in time.

Toronto OMN1S delivered, they look awesome. Kind of miffed that shoe palace didn’t box and just shipped in an envelope. The box is trashed lol

They’re logistics is ridiculous...One of the only places that haven’t moved past bagging their shoes when they ship them...One of the reasons I don’t mess with them unless it’s a deal that’s too good to pass up on...

They’re logistics is ridiculous...One of the only places that haven’t moved past bagging their shoes when they ship them...One of the reasons I don’t mess with them unless it’s a deal that’s too good to pass up on...
In the case of the Toronto Omn1s the deal was too good to pass up. Steal price with the coupon/discount combo. Would have doubled had I been able to

Back
Top Bottom