Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Finally took a couple pics of my two pairs
IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg
IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

I got lucky and someone put the Black Ice color on GOAT as a pair of trust leonards in my size so i jumped on it as i felt i would possibly never find them again in my size available.
stockx has the Baited colorway in 11.5 for 200

I got lucky and someone put the Black Ice color on GOAT as a pair of trust leonards in my size so i jumped on it as i felt i would possibly never find them again in my size available.
stockx has the Baited colorway in 11.5 for 200
Yeah, I see that listing but I'm not going to pay above retail for that colorway. I will remain patient in hopes that another pair will show up. That one has been sitting for a long while too.

Yeah true it seems like alot of the colors are drying up in most sizes now. I wonder if NB will actually drop some of his sig shoes that were supposedly slated to drop in the spring when the nba resumes play. They seem to be very much pushing everything back cause of covid as you cant even play with the NB1 custom shoe maker as they disabled it to deal with covid

I stopped by one of the local NB shops and was told that the black/magnet (BBOMNLBK) low as well as the white/black (BBOMNLWT) lows are going to release soon and be the standard available GRs. The associate also stated that there were future colorways coming of the regular version too. I don't know how much stock you want to put in that but we'll just have to wait and see. I finally started playing basketball this past weekend and for now it's going to be a weekend thing until the gyms open up. It felt good to get some runs in while wearing the Omn1s.

NB changed their strategy for the Omn1s starting with the last "Inspire": all Omn1s drops going forward are going to be much easier to get { available at DGS, FL, SP} and NB employees can now use their employee discount on the Onm1s... i'm hearing the new "Kawhi" shoe will be a tuff get, i'm hearing even harder to get than the original Omn1s drops... for what it's worth: i was told Kawhi was not signed to make money so much as to promote the NB brand.
They are moving into the strategy that was outlined in that post which kinda sucks if people buy the sigs to just resell instead of letting people that want to wear them get their hands on them for retail

A bit underwhelmed with the shoe but I’ll wear them more in the future and see what I think then. I keep going back to the harden 4, Kobe 4 and Kyrie 6

Yeah, the reps have told me that we'll get more concrete dates once the NBA season starts. The local shops said they don't have actual dates yet other than the First Light "Sunrise" colorway. They already have their shipments of those, obviously.

someone asked about the lows and their answer was check back in a few weeks. I am hoping the pair of kawhi's that was posted on insta and removed multiple times is one of the colorways they release.

someone asked about the lows and their answer was check back in a few weeks. I am hoping the pair of kawhi's that was posted on insta and removed multiple times is one of the colorways they release.
Which colorway was posted because images of six colorways have been floating around for weeks on IG and available on overseas (Foot Locker) sites? I even post them in my stories and talk with NBHoops about them. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom