Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Found this on the finishline app, looks like 1/30/20 is a Kawhi heavy day.

Attachments

• 34365377-1FB6-4643-9E65-3C03DC5BF318.jpeg
    34365377-1FB6-4643-9E65-3C03DC5BF318.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 203
Lol the words are too much on the top. :lol::lol: and why does everything have to mismatch? Thought NB was a lot more understated.

Don't want to detract from talk of the OMN1S, but curious if anyone has tried any NB hoops gear, like their athletic shorts? I'm in need of retiring some shorts for hoop and was thinking about giving these a shot for a new pair.

NB Finisher 9 in short

Don't want to detract from talk of the OMN1S, but curious if anyone has tried any NB hoops gear, like their athletic shorts? I'm in need of retiring some shorts for hoop and was thinking about giving these a shot for a new pair.

NB Finisher 9 in short

Good question. I have the tenacity shorts and the finisher hoodie. Both are really good quality. The shorts are quite short (in length/inseam) but I really like that. The hoodie is super comfortable and has a kangaroo zipper which I love and have to have on 9/10 of my hoodies. The hoodie runs on the bigger side to me, so if you like a more fitted look I’d recommend a size down. For reference pics below of the items I have. Hope this helps a bit. Feel free to ask any more questions about the gear.

07F68208-B6E6-4635-A0B5-9E8EC3133E11.jpeg
9919DF08-DE26-4FAD-BB64-4D895E12EC4B.jpeg

JS”

^Appreciate it! I was mainly wondering about quality and fit so this definitely helps. I was looking at those Tenacity Shorts as well so I might give them a go. Thanks again

The Money Stacks were an easy cop on NB dot com. I am glad that NB made it really accessible, given it’s the last colorway of the year.

Speaking of the last colorway, does it mean that NB is going to end the Omn1s and move on to a new model next year?
I think the omn1s are prbly gonna continue until the end of the season. dont see them switching it up yet

Back
Top Bottom