Kaws legit check plz

Those laces look suspect they should have a wax finish these do not look to have any. They're just regular laces.

Ima get more pics of laces in better lighting, is that the only thing of concern?

There's a lot more. Send us a detailed pic of the insoles (must be taken out of the shoe) the jumpman logo at the bottom, XX air logo on rhe back heel and give us shot of the outsole (side by side).

There's a lot more. Send us a detailed pic of the insoles (must be taken out of the shoe) the jumpman logo at the bottom, XX air logo on rhe back heel and give us shot of the outsole (side by side).

Most of those shots I posted above

Most of those shots I posted above

Oh that's not gonna cut it man. If you're purchasing a $1k+ shoe you need to get a bit more detailed than those IMO. If you can get a clear, up close detailed shots, it would help us in the process...

Fwiw, other than the laces, from the pics provided above, they look legit but then again it's the small tiny detail that gives it away.

New pic of laces posted
Those pass the eye test for me man, I wish there's more but based on what we have, it passes with flying colors. One of the biggest difference on the fakes are the laces, of course there's a few more to look at but most fakes have the same or very close matching color of the laces and the shoe itself.

Those pass the eye test for me man, I wish there's more but based on what we have, it passes with flying colors. One of the biggest difference on the fakes are the laces, of course there's a few more to look at but most fakes have the same or very close matching color of the laces and the shoe itself.

thank you sir

I lean legit but the fake are so good that I just can't put my word on it.
I agree. Some fakes are just way too good. Just looked at a couple on EBAY now, unless the sellers are using stolen images but they looked so legit but are being sold at a very low price point. I'll post a few of mine here, hopefully that helps any potential buyer on what to look for.

Back
Top Bottom