KC: Bred I Lows

Anyone copping?

1lowblackred.jpg

I ordered mine on Thursday from the internet for $95 shipped. Should arrive soon.
Mark 4:20

Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop thirty, sixty or even a hundred times what was sown​

cool, ill eventually get the grey ones.
TEAM Black & Mild​
TeAm AiM cHaT
> MlLlTARYlV <

Why? They're hideous.

Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop thirty, sixty or even a hundred times what was sown​

joe where did you get them for 95 shipped?
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 913 to the 816
Holding down Kansas City
http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector all my ds jordans are for sale see them on my myspace page or in the sneaker showcase under darren1967 ds collection posted by parkjayer

Nope. [fresh prince]that aint ittttt[/fresh prince]

Quote:
PickYourShoes :wink:
wink.gif

thanx guys i saw them later after on pys.does anyone know if there are any true blue spikes left in 11-11.5 in kc?
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 913 to the 816
Holding down Kansas City
http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector all my ds jordans are for sale see them on my myspace page or in the sneaker showcase under darren1967 ds collection posted by parkjayer

Well, I decided to cop the North Sides and the Breds. Along with some clothes I guess. Anyone wanna meet up at Bannister HP??

What money?

Does anyone know of any QuickStrike accounts in KC?
TEAM Black & Mild​
TeAm AiM cHaT
> MlLlTARYlV <

FAOP. Harold Peners in the landing.

Copped 2 pairs of breds and North Sides later on.

There's no quickstrike accounts in K.C. Urban accounts get some quickstrike stuff, but not much/all of them.
I HATE EVERYBODY...I JUST HATE MY FRIENDS A LITTLE BIT LESS.

Back
Top Bottom