KC Check In

Whats good KC? Anybody cop to Black XX2s? Is anyone coppin DTRTs or BMPs? Me & 23MJ45 will be up at Champs for em. What are your plans for April?

idk if im gonna cop anything this month. i got graduation coming up. plus prom is on the 28th. gotta save my money.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Lookin for some KC Stankies

i got thw blk xx'2 yesterday.don't know why. i still haven't even took the wht ones out of the box. haven't took the blk V's out the box either. when someone finds out about the midnight releas let me know. i think i might head out for that..this bmp and the blk 3's are the last j's i prolly will get till till sept or august. all those xi lows are crap. i'll stick with all my xi og lows.sorry i missed the royals game but it was to cold. plus i went tghurday and watched dice k.
on a side note. damm Kaleb you almost got 6000 posts Wes is catching up with you.. all i can say is wow.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 913 to the 816
Holding down Kansas City
http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector all my ds jordans are for sale see them on my myspace page or in the sneaker showcase under darren1967 ds collection posted by parkjayer

so i just talked to my boy at Champs and he said they arent even gettin the BMPs :smh:
smh.gif
Looks like its FAMN for me then.

Not copping anything. The blk/yellow Is soles are ALREADY turning green. @#%$ that I'd rather keep my money then waste it.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Runnin' to tha back of ya bumper
Let you stop and then hit you wit thunder uh huh uh huh
Kansas City, Kansas

to be real honest i only want the wht/red blk I's from the bmp. the blk/yellow are horrible.this guy in georgia that has started buying my ds collection might split the pack with me, but i still might try and get my own. i 'm not camping out for these they are not that special. if it wasn't for the hype beast nt nobdy would have a problem getting these. if anybody wants to try and get these for me and make a trade for one of my ds shoes that cost about the same as the bmp let me know. i might be into doing somthing like that.also i'm toying with the idea of having evryone over to my place for some kind of meet and greet. i'm just not sure i want everyone to know where most of the j's in kcmo are at.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Holding down Kansas City
http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector all my ds jordans are for sale see them on my myspace page or in the sneaker showcase under darren1967 ds collection posted by parkjayer

There is no way im campin for these either. ill show up to FAMN an 45 minutes before they open. If i dont get em oh well. iII get some air trainers and air stabs ive been scoping for a minute

darren, buy a dog and a gun. thats what i would do. or, if you have an attic, keep them up there. but make sure they have sillica pacs. get all the moisture out!
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816

Still can't believe people are actually copping these. Sure they look good now but wait till you wear them. Green soles ftl.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

it's all about the hype.plus alot of people are copping just to get the wht/red'blk ones.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Holding down Kansas City

Don't Believe The Hype - Public Enemy
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

anybody getting those horrible dtrt 3"s?i know some people that get all the LS j's reguardless of how ugly they are cause they think LS stands for limited series. even if i tell them that's not what it stands for they don't want to hear it and still believe LS stands for linited series and the still buy them.wake up people LS stands for life style NOT LIMITED SERIES!
T E A M M I D W E S T
Holding down Kansas City

my friend is buying them just because he likes the movie. i LOVE the movie, but im not buying them.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816

You stepped on my brand new WHITE Air Jordans And thats all you can say is EXCUSE me? I oughta @#%$ you up 2 times.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

The DTRT IIIs came out today?
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

Man these RDs just sneak up on people now-a-days. And yea I think it is.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

Where is everyone coppin their BMPs? Im still on the fence about em, but if i do get em ill be at FAMN

Back
Top Bottom