KC Shoe Spots For Fire Reds and Flips

Hello felllow n'ters,

I'm here in Kansas City, MO for about 6 wks doing remodels for stores. I 'm from Chicago and have no clue where to go for the III's. I need to find any place where I can cop these shoes. I would like to get them early if possible because I have to go to work on Sat. morning. If any n'ter can just post a reply or pm me with any spots that will sell these shoes I'd be very grateful.

Footaction in the Oak Park Mall.

You can also try Bannister Mall.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Runnin' to tha back of ya bumper
Let you stop and then hit you wit thunder uh huh uh huh
Kansas City, Kansas

Stores with Flips & Fire Reds
Oak Park Mall-Footaction
Independance Center-Champs
Landing Mall-Harold Pener
Bannister Mall-Finishline

and you don't have a good chance at all on getting the kicks the early. Your best bet would be Harold Pener, sometimes they let you reserve but you have to buy other gear.

^^^

i thought metro north was gettin the fire reds?

and penners will let you reserve. you just have to buy a shirt. thats usually $25-$40
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

^^^ they are Wes. Keith called me from Michigan mto ask me if i wanted Bryan to hold me a pair.i just wish they were getting both.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 913 to the 816
Holding down Kansas City
http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector all my ds jordans are for sale see them on my myspace page or in the sneaker showcase under darren1967 ds collection posted by parkjayer

^^^ ok cool.

i bought a red kc hat to go w/ them. cant wait!
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

Im skipping them and buying DS Easters.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

^^^^

which ones? the ones from last year or the year before?
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

'06s. Getting a pretty good deal too.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

^^^
cool.

just came back from metro and they ARE getting the flips and fire reds. i didnt ask how many because the guy was being a prick. so ill call tonite.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

^Yea I heard today that Metro got the flips. I am very suprised, considering they have never got a limited GR before. I'll be passing on both for now, but I'll get a pair of fire red 3's in a couple months, like I did with the Black & Fire Red V's.

Who picked up what today?

T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

i picked up a pair of fire reds today. i LOVE them!
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

Im doing a lot of passing lately. Now im passing the easters for a PS3 for $250.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

dont' ^^^ feel bad. alot of people are passing on more and releases.thta's why the end of jb is nearing and end.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 913 to the 816
Holding down Kansas City
http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector all my ds jordans are for sale see them on my myspace page or in the sneaker showcase under darren1967 ds collection posted by parkjayer

Yea. I havent copped anything since the Fire Red Vs. I think I'll stop for a while. A long
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

i've really haven't been to hyped about anything thats come out in the past year ... my last pick up was the grey III's and before that the cardinal 7's almost a year ago.
R.I.P. B-FRANK. MAN I MISS MY DAWG...​

Word. JB is going down the gutter. Nike in 07 > JB in 07. I think I'll just be copping nike @#%$ from now on.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Kansas City, Kansas

this was my first pickup in a LONG time also. before this i bought the cement 3s from darren back in DEC.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

Back
Top Bottom