KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Jigga- that Bk ballers va Bingo's allstars game was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think I'm going to make a bred xi pair. Just like the space jams but with a red swoosh. Then dye the clear sole red

Originally Posted by Jiggaman177

I made these on 5/25 and they shipped today to Niketown NYC. I hope to get these within the end of this week or next week. Will post up pics and an unboxing video whenever I get them! Can't wait!

2ykku4x.jpg

10yds9u.jpg

Should I have done a white mid sole or left it black?

I made these on 5/25 and they shipped today to Niketown NYC. I hope to get these within the end of this week or next week. Will post up pics and an unboxing video whenever I get them! Can't wait!

I'm fairly certain a red midsole isn't an option. Actually, I'm 100% certain that red isn't a midsole option.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

I'm fairly certain a red midsole isn't an option. Actually, I'm 100% certain that red isn't a midsole option.
Who talkin about a red midsole tho? 
laugh.gif

Obviously misread that.
laugh.gif

Still though, I'm sorry you ordered those. The Photo Blue and the black truly make the colorway look atrocious.

Originally Posted by maaarc

How long did it take for your guys' pairs to come through? and do they ship it by UPS?
They do ship it VIA UPS. They shipped mine 6/18 and I'm supposed to get it this upcoming Monday 6/25

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Obviously misread that.
laugh.gif

Still though, I'm sorry you ordered those. The Photo Blue and the black truly make the colorway look atrocious.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Agreed.

These came in today, not really sure how I feel about them. The matte base is just to dull :/ Anyone knows Nike Id return policy jic? And thats not my bed btw lol 

If you don't like them then by all means return, but IMO, those are dope as hell.  If you can speckle that midsole, I think it'd be one of the top 5 KD iDs I've seen...

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

If you don't like them then by all means return, but IMO, those are dope as hell.  If you can speckle that midsole, I think it'd be one of the top 5 KD iDs I've seen...

Im way ahead of you lol The whole midsole or just the mid portion? what you guys think?

Im talking to NIke now and Im going to send them back, going for adonized instead, matte is way too dull but Im defintely doing the speckles

Those definitely look better with the midsole speckled. Dope ID's. I think they may look better with an anodized upper though? You're right, the midsole does look pretty dull with the matte finish.

Overall Dope ID and solid inspiration. Nice pair.

Back
Top Bottom