KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

Joined Dec 26, 2012
Them tmnt Donny inspired kds are on point. Im gonna create me some next month . Just waiting incase they release more colors. Probably make me a marvel comic theme or root for my team Vikings

Joined Jul 30, 2012
My oh my oh my. I'm soooo tempted to make a galaxy ID or cannon ID. Or even big bang Id.

Last edited:
Joined Jul 23, 2012
Wrong laces & wrong midsole.
Looks pretty off compared to the real Galaxy KD.
If you read my actual post, I said I was probably going to remake with the Navy mid-sole (had to see it first). As for the laces, I don't believe they're offered in light gray. Either way, it's an inspiration NOT a reproduction and I'm ok with them not being an exact match...

Last edited:
Joined Oct 12, 2008
^Looks like I'm going to copy your pair man. Hopefully you don't mind.

*Jada2001Retro you got my vote for playa hater of the year! *

Joined Feb 12, 2011
^Looks like I'm going to copy your pair man. Hopefully you don't mind.
*Jada2001Retro you got my vote for playa hater of the year! *
Jada is the playa hater of the decade. And the galaxy-inspired V id is by far my favorite so far. The only other ones that've come close for me are the USA with the gold swoosh and the Evil Emperor Zurg inspirations. I just need Nike to screw up so I can get a 15% off for some IDs.

Last edited:
Joined Aug 16, 2006
Damnit man. Good job. The MAG theme makes so much sense yet I bet Nike won't do it.
I swear they left it off so no one could come close to the MAGs. If they put it on, then I'm ordering asap.
i read leo say that they block certain options that might coincide with pairs that will release so maybe they have a mcfly cw dropping i would love it
View media item 206121

Joined Dec 3, 2006
Anyone get reflective side vent on their pair? Some dude in a FB group I'm in has reflective vents. Wonder if Nike made a mistake? Wonder if possible future option?

Joined Apr 3, 2011
:x

You understand people do the green soles on shoes that don't feature the GITD bottom option, so it appears they're always glowing.

You failed buying a Chevy, now you failed once again.
you do understand they're his shoes, that he liked and paid for, so they don't have to satisfy you, right?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now