KD1 review (kind of)

well I might be late to the party but I just hooped in these and wow they were outstanding... I dont know the criteria for rating a shoe but I would give it5 stars... they were'nt as light as the hyperdunk but it seemed like the extra weight (which is'nt that big of a difference) equated to bettersupport... another thing about these was that they're so simple looking yet so cool looking not to mention the half suede half patent leather is prettysweet

The KD1's are the most underrated shoe this year, their very light, great support and cushioning is excellent as well. Their a steal for $88 or w/e theyare

Originally Posted by DickJV

The KD1's are the most underrated shoe this year, their very light, great support and cushioning is excellent as well. Their a steal for $88 or w/e they are
yup they are very underrated and cushioning is great... a great value for $88

I totally agree!110%
very underated
alot of people didnt buy them cuz they looked plain

thanks

went half size up for these and they feel great, im lovin them more than the kobe ivs. they ride similiar to the bb1s, but thats just my opinion
smile.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

thanks

went half size up for these and they feel great, im lovin them more than the kobe ivs. they ride similiar to the bb1s, but thats just my opinion
smile.gif

I really like the kobe iv's but these have much better traction and overall feel more supportive... similar to the bb1's? dang I never got a pair...seems like I've been missing out for a long time

These shoes are def underrated..a sleeper.For a shoe that only uses forefoot zoom..they are really responsive.

Just got my pair today for like 40bucks..i dont wanna say amazing..but they are DEFINETLY a great pair of shoes...clean look very nice cushioning..goodtraction..slightly stiff..but this is my first time wearing them today so that may loosin up a bit after acouple of wears. overrall the show is worth the price
smokin.gif

these shoulda been the BB2's.

Feels like the BB1 in almost every way. Excellent shoe.

only tried them on. zoom felt responsive in the forefoot, but the rest of the shoe felt kinda cheap to me.

quick followup... after 5 four hour sessions they're kinda looking beatup on the ipatent side but performance is still red hot

i agree with everybody here. this shoe is underrated. it deserves some attention.. i wore this when i was playing this afternoon.. it's really good interms of performance and the whole 1/2patent 1/2 suede thing is really flashy/
happy.gif

i really like the simplicity of the design but my question is are they wide feet friendly? thanks in advance

i felt like the ankle support was lacking, and heel cushioning as well.

but it was a nice looking shoe.

Back
Top Bottom